Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I've been away so long I didn't even know we had this new awesome section...

Some of you guys may know me and to those who don't i have but one question; "why don't you?"

One Piece is my favourite manga, I'll tell you that much for free. Anything else you wanna know will cost you favours( the sexy kind :Haha), Nah I'm just playing. Ask away!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
703
Reaction score
99
Age
20
Gender
Hidden
Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]81463[/split]
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Do you want to meet up in the new year?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

That's the first time I actually read someone say "Gary" like that. Imagine if he said that in rl. :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

That's the first time I actually read someone say "Gary" like that. Imagine if he said that in rl. :lmao
I'd rather not...even if he was female
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

You're fucking kidding me :huh



:datass
I kid you not. I finally came to the realisation that there is nothing to be afraid of from meeting people in rl off of the interwebz.

:aki









YOLO :dancin


I'd rather not...even if he was female
He would be running towards you saying "gawwwwwwy" :lmao
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I kid you not. I finally came to the realisation that there is nothing to be afraid of from meeting people in rl off of the interwebz.

:aki









YOLO :dancin
I guess it wouldn't hurt....I'm still surprised lol, but cool. We'll sort it out after the new year. :nod You wanna come here and we can meet with Imp?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

We'll all go and watch a Spurs game. :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Wow, jin so pussy
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

and here too, congrats on the new version, beauty. I see the hay was not all that magnetic :p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I actually haven't met anyone from the internet in real life. Yea, I'm a real pussy for not wanting to get lynched by a stranger. :oh


Minus random sales via gumtree but I don't count that.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I actually haven't met anyone from the internet in real life. Yea, I'm a real pussy for not wanting to get lynched by a stranger. :oh


Minus random sales via gumtree but I don't count that.
If you know the person well enough, it's different...lol
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Yea, I guess I've had an emphinany here on MH. :cookiearf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

emphinany...lel
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

We'll all go and watch a Spurs game. :derp
:sarc No, but let's srs for a sec, we go watch Villa vs Arsenal or something. If it falls around then.

Wow, jin so pussy
LOL I know right??

and here too, congrats on the new version, beauty. I see the hay was not all that magnetic :p
Hey puppy, cheers. Beauty? stahp :blush


I actually haven't met anyone from the internet in real life. Yea, I'm a real pussy for not wanting to get lynched by a stranger. :oh


Minus random sales via gumtree but I don't count that.
That sucks. I understand the fear but as long as its in a public place, what's the worse that can happen?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Unlike what many people think lel is not an acronym in the same fashion that LOL is (it does not mean laughing extremely loud, laughing extra loud or similar). Lel (and variations including lal) resulted from the use of random vowels substituted in place of the 'o' in LOL. These vowels were used in an attempt to be different from the millions of internet game fags. The word however, in essence, still means LOL.

Sounds stupid. :neutral


Or the other lel? as in boring?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top