Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,671
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Bob I heard you were leading an army against google+ to reclaim youtube comments once and for all.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

betting is a sin? :worrybunny
only if money is involved or either way?
Betting in itself is not evil, but it can lead to evil.
It's... kinda complicated.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Even living is kind of an evil... when you think about it, we're stealing air from the earth!!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Even living is kind of an evil... when you think about it, we're stealing air from the earth!!
Actually we don't... as in return, we give carbondioxide to the earth.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I JUST noticed so what?! :hmph
So you're late.. Didn't I just say that?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Actually we don't... as in return, we give carbondioxide to the earth.
I knew you would say this ( I was waiting for your answer). However, we produce too much that may or may-not be causing global warming so the plus side of it you mention is automatically negated.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

So you're late.. Didn't I just say that?
She's always late for me - doesn't even know I have a thread anymore....!
:hmph
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

She's always late for me - doesn't even know I have a thread anymore....!
:hmph
Yeah, ever since she got her hands on that salad, it's like we don't even exist anymore!! :crying
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Yeah - there was that special sauce you or her mentioned on Skype or something too.. :oh
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Bob :pout
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I knew you would say this ( I was waiting for your answer). However, me produce too much that may or may-not be causing global warming so the plus side of it you mention is automatically negated.
I don't think we can ever produce too much CO2. There becomes too much CO2 in the air because of other reasons like the overuse of vehicles. :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Damn typos *shrugs

Well it's our carbon imprint regardless of how or how not it came from our body?
So the cause and effect ???
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Damn typos *shrugs

Well it's our carbon imprint regardless of how or how not it came from our body?
So the cause and effect ???
But I was defending the fact that we are not stealing air.. Talking about carbon imprint that doesn't come from our body is another thing. :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

But there's a connection and or relation?
One can't escape that? It ties or bridges in with that..
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

But there's a connection and or relation?
One can't escape that? It ties or bridges in with that..
Indeed, they're related, but in a debate, one needs to focus the problem. You've established the focus of the debate on "stealing air", not "polluting air".
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

You know, I said "if only betting is not a sin" because I don't want to bet.

Indeed.

You think?
Come on, it'll be fun :derp

I am now questioning whether I really think that was a compliment or not. Well played.

Bob I heard you were leading an army against google+ to reclaim youtube comments once and for all.
LOL ARE YOU WITH ME!!?? :yelling

Ancy :pout
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Come on, it'll be fun :derp

I am now questioning whether I really think that was a compliment or not. Well played.
I still want to save my soul.

I always play well. :mono

Anyway, your name made it into my thesis' acknowledgments. :heh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I still want to save my soul.

I always play well. :mono

Anyway, your name made it into my thesis' acknowledgments. :heh
:rofl good one...

Oh do you?

How did that happen? :o
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Indeed, they're related, but in a debate, one needs to focus the problem. You've established the focus of the debate on "stealing air", not "polluting air".
Ok ok - let me tell you a little story. A little cousin of mine back in the motherland used to call passing one 'air pollution' :p
So whether its from humans via the natural process or through this 'population' the main cause leads back to humans. Henceforth - to the main point... which was existence itself being a sin / evil? I think?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top