Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2
You're late..Part 2 ?![]()
Congratz daddy![]()
You're late..Part 2 ?![]()
Congratz daddy![]()
I JUST noticed so what?!You're late..

Betting in itself is not evil, but it can lead to evil.betting is a sin?![]()
only if money is involved or either way?
Actually we don't... as in return, we give carbondioxide to the earth.Even living is kind of an evil... when you think about it, we're stealing air from the earth!!
So you're late.. Didn't I just say that?I JUST noticed so what?!![]()
I knew you would say this ( I was waiting for your answer). However, we produce too much that may or may-not be causing global warming so the plus side of it you mention is automatically negated.Actually we don't... as in return, we give carbondioxide to the earth.
She's always late for me - doesn't even know I have a thread anymore....!So you're late.. Didn't I just say that?

Yeah, ever since she got her hands on that salad, it's like we don't even exist anymore!!She's always late for me - doesn't even know I have a thread anymore....!
![]()



I don't think we can ever produce too much CO2. There becomes too much CO2 in the air because of other reasons like the overuse of vehicles.I knew you would say this ( I was waiting for your answer). However, me produce too much that may or may-not be causing global warming so the plus side of it you mention is automatically negated.

But I was defending the fact that we are not stealing air.. Talking about carbon imprint that doesn't come from our body is another thing.Damn typos *shrugs
Well it's our carbon imprint regardless of how or how not it came from our body?
So the cause and effect ???

Indeed, they're related, but in a debate, one needs to focus the problem. You've established the focus of the debate on "stealing air", not "polluting air".But there's a connection and or relation?
One can't escape that? It ties or bridges in with that..
Come on, it'll be funYou know, I said "if only betting is not a sin" because I don't want to bet.
Indeed.
You think?

LOL ARE YOU WITH ME!!??Bob I heard you were leading an army against google+ to reclaim youtube comments once and for all.

Ancy

I still want to save my soul.Come on, it'll be fun
I am now questioning whether I really think that was a compliment or not. Well played.


I still want to save my soul.
I always play well.
Anyway, your name made it into my thesis' acknowledgments.![]()
good one...
Ok ok - let me tell you a little story. A little cousin of mine back in the motherland used to call passing one 'air pollution'Indeed, they're related, but in a debate, one needs to focus the problem. You've established the focus of the debate on "stealing air", not "polluting air".
