Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2
Yuki, visit my thread..... it's loneliness has been calling you since you left it.
Yuki, visit my thread..... it's loneliness has been calling you since you left it.



The day I'm not going to show up (again).So which day do I have to save for you?



Travel to an expensive country?Yes, it does involve traveling.
Yep, I can't refuse that, but I don't think you can give me that.

So which day do I have to save for you?
I didn't know you had better friends. I can't recall what day it is, most likely 20th. Ask Maz. We're going to Koln or something.19th would be better for me, because I'd like to go out with my better friends on 20th and 21st.![]()
So what if it's lonely?Yuki, visit my thread..... it's loneliness has been calling you since you left it.![]()
You know, from my point of view, most countries are expensive.Travel to an expensive country?
How do you know I can't give you that? it may be difficult but not impossible. So, do you want it?![]()

Surely you don't mean thatSo what if it's lonely?


There was an opportunity.Why the hell do you have that?
Stop speaking in riddles, I'm actually curious. Also, what will you do with it?There was an opportunity.
I bought it to use it with cooking.Stop speaking in riddles, I'm actually curious. Also, what will you do with it?

Boring...so disappointI bought it to use it with cooking.
Winter is coming up, I cook a lot. And chocolate is a great ingredient in this season.
This way I can just slice pieces of from time to time and use it for whatever I plan on cooking.
Also, get diabetes.![]()
I don't know.Boring...so disappoint
How much was it?

You're so annoying...I don't know.
Free, I guess.![]()
![]()
I just took it.You're so annoying...

That's fucked upI just took it.
I don't have any money, so yeah.![]()
It's how we roll on the streets.That's fucked up
ThiefIt's how we roll on the streets.