Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,061
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Yuki, visit my thread..... it's loneliness has been calling you since you left it. :paperbag
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

So which day do I have to save for you?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

So inviting :lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

So which day do I have to save for you?
The day I'm not going to show up (again). :derp



Which is either the 19th or 21th, I already forgot.. :teehee
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

19th would be better for me, because I'd like to go out with my better friends on 20th and 21st. :heh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Yes, it does involve traveling.

Yep, I can't refuse that, but I don't think you can give me that.
Travel to an expensive country?

How do you know I can't give you that? it may be difficult but not impossible. So, do you want it? :heh

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

So which day do I have to save for you?
19th would be better for me, because I'd like to go out with my better friends on 20th and 21st. :heh
I didn't know you had better friends. I can't recall what day it is, most likely 20th. Ask Maz. We're going to Koln or something.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Yuki, visit my thread..... it's loneliness has been calling you since you left it. :paperbag
So what if it's lonely?

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Travel to an expensive country?

How do you know I can't give you that? it may be difficult but not impossible. So, do you want it? :heh
You know, from my point of view, most countries are expensive. :-_-

I want it but can you guarantee you can give me that?
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I got my hands on some chocolate..



4.1 kilograms, 32.000 calories.
It's so hard you can beat someone to dead with it and you'll get instant diabetes by just looking at it.


:drool
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Why the hell do you have that?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Why the hell do you have that?
There was an opportunity.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

There was an opportunity.
Stop speaking in riddles, I'm actually curious. Also, what will you do with it?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Stop speaking in riddles, I'm actually curious. Also, what will you do with it?
I bought it to use it with cooking.

Winter is coming up, I cook a lot. And chocolate is a great ingredient in this season.
This way I can just slice pieces of from time to time and use it for whatever I plan on cooking.

Also, get diabetes. :cookiehand
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I bought it to use it with cooking.

Winter is coming up, I cook a lot. And chocolate is a great ingredient in this season.
This way I can just slice pieces of from time to time and use it for whatever I plan on cooking.

Also, get diabetes. :cookiehand
Boring...so disappoint

How much was it?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Boring...so disappoint

How much was it?
I don't know.

Free, I guess. :derp :3c
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

You're so annoying...
I just took it.

I don't have any money, so yeah. :oh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

That's fucked up
It's how we roll on the streets.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top