TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Do you like Angel Beats, too? I feel we can get along very well. :hip
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I felt like that too, but then you went and said you're better than me :humph
As Angel Beats fans we are the same. Is it good enough? :D
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

As Angel Beats fans we are the same. Is it good enough? :D
If I get the Angel Player.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

If I get the Angel Player.
The software? You can have it. I only need Kanade. XD
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

The software? You can have it. I only need Kanade. XD
deal.

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

But it's kinda deserted there right now isn't it... wanna go before me and check it out? :D
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

deal.

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

But it's kinda deserted there right now isn't it... wanna go before me and check it out? :D
I didn't understand completely, but no, I don't want. XD
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I didn't understand completely, but no, I don't want. XD
u sure? I heard time flows differently there...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

:nod..............................................................................................................................:nod
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

:nod..............................................................................................................................:nod
Thats all you're gonna say?!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

:nod..............................................................................................................................:nod
is that what gets you all wet? it was more of a rhetorical question.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

very

---------- Post added December 20, 2013 at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was December 19, 2013 at 12:38 PM ----------

grats on the avi, it's the best
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top