Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....
Okay.since a while... every time I hear 'Leo'... I think of Loki
Okay.since a while... every time I hear 'Leo'... I think of Loki

I felt like that too, but then you went and said you're better than me :humphDo you like Angel Beats, too? I feel we can get along very well.![]()
yes. life is.
I already discarded my life.yes. life is.
As Angel Beats fans we are the same. Is it good enough?I felt like that too, but then you went and said you're better than me :humph

If I get the Angel Player.As Angel Beats fans we are the same. Is it good enough?![]()
The software? You can have it. I only need Kanade. XDIf I get the Angel Player.
deal.The software? You can have it. I only need Kanade. XD

I didn't understand completely, but no, I don't want. XDdeal.
---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------
But it's kinda deserted there right now isn't it... wanna go before me and check it out?![]()
Do you like Angel Beats, too? I feel we can get along very well.![]()
u sure? I heard time flows differently there...I didn't understand completely, but no, I don't want. XD
..............................................................................................................................
Thats all you're gonna say?!..............................................................................................................................
![]()
is that what gets you all wet? it was more of a rhetorical question...............................................................................................................................
![]()
i was jammin to it at the timeThats all you're gonna say?!
no...i only have eyes for luluis that what gets you all wet? it was more of a rhetorical question.