Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Maybe instead of One-D. How about JB with different hair styles? :derp
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Mijo XDDDD~ poor Faust
Are you saying it because of the meaning of this in Portuguese? :XD
Google translate says it means "piss" :fail

-

FINAL
[highlight]I'll start the game on December 20, Friday Philippine Time (GMT+8) I repeat Philippine Time! So that would be Thursday on some of you guys' time zones.[/highlight]

Sign out now if you will not be good with the date.

Thanks.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I'm out then.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
GAME 32
SIGN UP or SIGN OUT NOW



Host: [USER]FaustXIII[/USER]
Theme: TBA
I am in, but use xadyu's list faust. Send pm to them to confirm.
I'm in bishes!!! :yelling
honestly...i havent even started shopping...but i will play reguardless
i'm always down in
scav convinced me...im in :hurr
I'm in if we start during the weekend
add me..I'm in even though I don't think I'll survive..
  1. Digitaldude
  2. 3c (>17th)
  3. xi0
  4. xnut
  5. Xadyu
  6. Kat
  7. gnut (<Christmas)
  8. Evil3ye
  9. naruto-niichan
  10. Hakuteiken(?)
  11. Leoat12
  12. MidoBan
  13. Imperium(>17th)
  14. Scav
I'm in too...timezone is GMT+2
Ok, in ...
I'm out then.
I'm out. Can't play friday+saturday.
Im out too... friday + saturday will be the days i will travel to my parents home. (its like 12 hours of travel... so can be dangerous to the game)
Kinda makes me happy that Eyeshield is winning the Poll.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

I'm In since Yeah I am unbanned and Eyeshield was one of my favorite manga >..>

Players:
  1. [USER]Kat[/USER]
  2. [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
  3. [USER]Arctigor[/USER]
  4. [USER]gnut[/USER]
  5. [USER]Mazino[/USER]
  6. [USER]liductan[/USER]
  7. [USER]matzik1212[/USER]
  8. [USER]3c[/USER]
  9. [USER]xi0[/USER]
  10. [USER]xnut[/USER]
  11. [USER]naruto-niichan[/USER]
  12. [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER]
  13. [USER]Leoat12[/USER]
  14. [USER]scav[/USER]
  15. [USER]benelori[/USER]
  16. [USER]Josef K.[/USER]
  17. [USER]kdowns[/USER]

Out:
  1. [USER]Imperium[/USER]
  2. [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
  3. [USER]MidoBan[/USER]

FINAL
[highlight]I'll start the game on December 20, Friday Philippine Time (GMT+8) I repeat Philippine Time! So that would be Thursday on some of you guys' time zones.[/highlight]

Sign out now if you will not be good with the date.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Are you saying it because of the meaning of this in Portuguese? :XD
OMG I didnt know that :lmao

but I will still keep calling him like this :teehee
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Im out too... friday + saturday will be the days i will travel to my parents home. (its like 12 hours of travel... so can be dangerous to the game)
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Thanks for the invitation, but I'm out.

I think a Twilight Saga theme would be HILARIOUS. :rofl

If you guys ever decide to do that, make sure to shoot me another invite.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Kinda makes me happy that Eyeshield is winning the Poll.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

I'm In since Yeah I am unbanned and Eyeshield was one of my favorite manga >..>
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Kinda makes me happy that Eyeshield is winning the Poll.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

I'm In since Yeah I am unbanned and Eyeshield was one of my favorite manga >..>
Are you sure? And IIRC, Evil3ye will permanently ban you if you got hoskilled again this time.

The Games starts in Friday, Philippine Time so that's probably Thursday in USA.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Are you sure? And IIRC, Evil3ye will permanently ban you if you got hoskilled again this time.

The Games starts in Friday, Philippine Time so that's probably Thursday in USA.
I wont get Hostkilled this time.

...


I promise.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
GAME 32
SIGN UP or SIGN OUT NOW



Host: [USER]FaustXIII[/USER]
Theme: TBA
I am in, but use xadyu's list faust. Send pm to them to confirm.
I'm in bishes!!! :yelling
honestly...i havent even started shopping...but i will play reguardless
i'm always down in
scav convinced me...im in :hurr
I'm in if we start during the weekend
add me..I'm in even though I don't think I'll survive..
  1. Digitaldude
  2. 3c (>17th)
  3. xi0
  4. xnut
  5. Xadyu
  6. Kat
  7. gnut (<Christmas)
  8. Evil3ye
  9. naruto-niichan
  10. Hakuteiken(?)
  11. Leoat12
  12. MidoBan
  13. Imperium(>17th)
  14. Scav
I'm in too...timezone is GMT+2
Ok, in ...
I'm out then.
I'm out. Can't play friday+saturday.
Im out too... friday + saturday will be the days i will travel to my parents home. (its like 12 hours of travel... so can be dangerous to the game)
Kinda makes me happy that Eyeshield is winning the Poll.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

I'm In since Yeah I am unbanned and Eyeshield was one of my favorite manga >..>
I wont get Hostkilled this time.

...


I promise.
Hey bitch.

WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT ON THE LIST?!

Players:
  1. [USER]Kat[/USER]
  2. [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
  3. [USER]Arctigor[/USER]
  4. [USER]gnut[/USER]
  5. [USER]Mazino[/USER]
  6. [USER]liductan[/USER]
  7. [USER]matzik1212[/USER]
  8. [USER]3c[/USER]
  9. [USER]xi0[/USER]
  10. [USER]xnut[/USER]
  11. [USER]naruto-niichan[/USER]
  12. [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER]
  13. [USER]Leoat12[/USER]
  14. [USER]scav[/USER]
  15. [USER]benelori[/USER]
  16. [USER]Josef K.[/USER]
  17. [USER]kdowns[/USER]
  18. [USER]Xadyu[/USER]

Out:
  1. [USER]Imperium[/USER]
  2. [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
  3. [USER]MidoBan[/USER]

[highlight]Maximum Players Allowed: 22 (Because of the available avatars)

FINAL
I'll start the game on December 20, Friday Philippine Time (GMT+8) 12:00PM
I repeat Philippine Time! So that would be Thursday on some of you guys' time zones.

Sign out now if you will not be good with the date.[/highlight]

Thanks.
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Hey bitch.

WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT ON THE LIST?!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
GAME 32
SIGN UP or SIGN OUT NOW



Host: [USER]FaustXIII[/USER]
Theme: TBA

Players:
  1. [USER]Kat[/USER]
  2. [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
  3. [USER]Arctigor[/USER]
  4. [USER]gnut[/USER]
  5. [USER]Mazino[/USER]
  6. [USER]liductan[/USER]
  7. [USER]matzik1212[/USER]
  8. [USER]3c[/USER]
  9. [USER]xi0[/USER]
  10. [USER]xnut[/USER]
  11. [USER]naruto-niichan[/USER]
  12. [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER]
  13. [USER]Leoat12[/USER]
  14. [USER]scav[/USER]
  15. [USER]benelori[/USER]
  16. [USER]Josef K.[/USER]
  17. [USER]kdowns[/USER]
  18. [USER]Xadyu[/USER]

Out:
  1. [USER]Imperium[/USER]
  2. [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
  3. [USER]MidoBan[/USER]

[highlight]Maximum Players Allowed: 22 (Because of the available avatars)

FINAL
I'll start the game on December 20, Friday Philippine Time (GMT+8) I repeat Philippine Time! So that would be Thursday on some of you guys' time zones.[/highlight]

Sign out now if you will not be good with the date.

Thanks.
a.m. or p.m. pinoy time....:hurr
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
a.m. or p.m. pinoy time....:hurr
GMT+8
December 20, 2013, Friday
12:00PM

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

[highlight]24 Hours Left Before Game 32 starts[/highlight]

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

[highlight]18 Hours Left Before Game 32 starts[/highlight]
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Can we start a bit earlier? Cuz the game will start at night here :/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top