Maybe instead of One-D. How about JB with different hair styles? 


Mijo XDDDD~ poor Faust
Google translate says it means "piss"Are you saying it because of the meaning of this in Portuguese?![]()

Im in
I am in, but use xadyu's list faust. Send pm to them to confirm.
I'm in bishes!!!![]()
honestly...i havent even started shopping...but i will play reguardless
i'm alwaysdownin
scav convinced me...im in![]()
I'm in if we start during the weekend
add me..I'm in even though I don't think I'll survive..
- Digitaldude
- 3c (>17th)
- xi0
- xnut
- Xadyu
- Kat
- gnut (<Christmas)
- Evil3ye
- naruto-niichan
- Hakuteiken(?)
- Leoat12
- MidoBan
- Imperium(>17th)
- Scav
I'm in too...timezone is GMT+2
Ok, in ...
I'm out then.
I'm out. Can't play friday+saturday.
Im out too... friday + saturday will be the days i will travel to my parents home. (its like 12 hours of travel... so can be dangerous to the game)
Kinda makes me happy that Eyeshield is winning the Poll.
---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------
I'm In since Yeah I am unbanned and Eyeshield was one of my favorite manga >..>
OMG I didnt know thatAre you saying it because of the meaning of this in Portuguese?![]()

Not in front of people who knows Portuguese please.OMG I didnt know that![]()
but I will still keep calling him like this![]()


Why not ?Not in front of people who knows Portuguese please.![]()
they deserve to knowAre you sure? And IIRC, Evil3ye will permanently ban you if you got hoskilled again this time.Kinda makes me happy that Eyeshield is winning the Poll.
---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------
I'm In since Yeah I am unbanned and Eyeshield was one of my favorite manga >..>
I wont get Hostkilled this time.Are you sure? And IIRC, Evil3ye will permanently ban you if you got hoskilled again this time.
The Games starts in Friday, Philippine Time so that's probably Thursday in USA.
Im in
I am in, but use xadyu's list faust. Send pm to them to confirm.
I'm in bishes!!!![]()
honestly...i havent even started shopping...but i will play reguardless
i'm alwaysdownin
scav convinced me...im in![]()
I'm in if we start during the weekend
add me..I'm in even though I don't think I'll survive..
- Digitaldude
- 3c (>17th)
- xi0
- xnut
- Xadyu
- Kat
- gnut (<Christmas)
- Evil3ye
- naruto-niichan
- Hakuteiken(?)
- Leoat12
- MidoBan
- Imperium(>17th)
- Scav
I'm in too...timezone is GMT+2
Ok, in ...
I'm out then.
I'm out. Can't play friday+saturday.
Im out too... friday + saturday will be the days i will travel to my parents home. (its like 12 hours of travel... so can be dangerous to the game)
Kinda makes me happy that Eyeshield is winning the Poll.
---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------
I'm In since Yeah I am unbanned and Eyeshield was one of my favorite manga >..>
I wont get Hostkilled this time.
...
I promise.
Hey bitch.
WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT ON THE LIST?!
i bet he willI wont get Hostkilled this time.
...
I promise.

a.m. or p.m. pinoy time....GAME 32
SIGN UP or SIGN OUT NOW
Host: [USER]FaustXIII[/USER]
Theme: TBA
Players:
- [USER]Kat[/USER]
- [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
- [USER]Arctigor[/USER]
- [USER]gnut[/USER]
- [USER]Mazino[/USER]
- [USER]liductan[/USER]
- [USER]matzik1212[/USER]
- [USER]3c[/USER]
- [USER]xi0[/USER]
- [USER]xnut[/USER]
- [USER]naruto-niichan[/USER]
- [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER]
- [USER]Leoat12[/USER]
- [USER]scav[/USER]
- [USER]benelori[/USER]
- [USER]Josef K.[/USER]
- [USER]kdowns[/USER]
- [USER]Xadyu[/USER]
Out:
- [USER]Imperium[/USER]
- [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
- [USER]MidoBan[/USER]
[highlight]Maximum Players Allowed: 22 (Because of the available avatars)
FINAL
I'll start the game on December 20, Friday Philippine Time (GMT+8) I repeat Philippine Time! So that would be Thursday on some of you guys' time zones.[/highlight]
Sign out now if you will not be good with the date.
Thanks.

GMT+8a.m. or p.m. pinoy time....![]()
I wont get Hostkilled this time.
...
I promise.
