[highlight]16 Hours Left Before Game 32 starts[/highlight]
Im in
I am in, but use xadyu's list faust. Send pm to them to confirm.
I'm in bishes!!!![]()
honestly...i havent even started shopping...but i will play reguardless
i'm alwaysdownin
scav convinced me...im in![]()
I'm in if we start during the weekend
add me..I'm in even though I don't think I'll survive..
- Digitaldude
- 3c (>17th)
- xi0
- xnut
- Xadyu
- Kat
- gnut (<Christmas)
- Evil3ye
- naruto-niichan
- Hakuteiken(?)
- Leoat12
- MidoBan
- Imperium(>17th)
- Scav
I'm in too...timezone is GMT+2
Ok, in ...
I'm out then.
I'm out. Can't play friday+saturday.
Im out too... friday + saturday will be the days i will travel to my parents home. (its like 12 hours of travel... so can be dangerous to the game)
Kinda makes me happy that Eyeshield is winning the Poll.
---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------
I'm In since Yeah I am unbanned and Eyeshield was one of my favorite manga >..>
I wont get Hostkilled this time.
...
I promise.
Hey bitch.
WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT ON THE LIST?!
I'm back in.
I'm still waiting for the avatars.Start it now no one will come and join at this stage.
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!I'm still waiting for the avatars.

I'll count you in.Oh sign in is over =O , well good game to you guys.
Im in
I am in, but use xadyu's list faust. Send pm to them to confirm.
I'm in bishes!!!![]()
honestly...i havent even started shopping...but i will play reguardless
i'm alwaysdownin
scav convinced me...im in![]()
I'm in if we start during the weekend
add me..I'm in even though I don't think I'll survive..
- Digitaldude
- 3c (>17th)
- xi0
- xnut
- Xadyu
- Kat
- gnut (<Christmas)
- Evil3ye
- naruto-niichan
- Hakuteiken(?)
- Leoat12
- MidoBan
- Imperium(>17th)
- Scav
I'm in too...timezone is GMT+2
Ok, in ...
I'm out then.
I'm out. Can't play friday+saturday.
Im out too... friday + saturday will be the days i will travel to my parents home. (its like 12 hours of travel... so can be dangerous to the game)
Kinda makes me happy that Eyeshield is winning the Poll.
---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------
I'm In since Yeah I am unbanned and Eyeshield was one of my favorite manga >..>
I wont get Hostkilled this time.
...
I promise.
Hey bitch.
WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT ON THE LIST?!
I'm back in.
Oh sign in is over =O , well good game to you guys.
Glad he's back!He's in.A game without Mido would lack .. a lot...Glad he's back!
hey my mafia mate you plaaaaaaaaying!A game without Mido would lack .. a lot...Glad he's back!


So I am the only one on the out list now.![]()

