Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
[highlight]16 Hours Left Before Game 32 starts[/highlight]
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I'm back in.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
GAME 32
SIGN UP or SIGN OUT NOW



Host: [USER]FaustXIII[/USER]
Theme: TBA
I am in, but use xadyu's list faust. Send pm to them to confirm.
I'm in bishes!!! :yelling
honestly...i havent even started shopping...but i will play reguardless
i'm always down in
scav convinced me...im in :hurr
I'm in if we start during the weekend
add me..I'm in even though I don't think I'll survive..
  1. Digitaldude
  2. 3c (>17th)
  3. xi0
  4. xnut
  5. Xadyu
  6. Kat
  7. gnut (<Christmas)
  8. Evil3ye
  9. naruto-niichan
  10. Hakuteiken(?)
  11. Leoat12
  12. MidoBan
  13. Imperium(>17th)
  14. Scav
I'm in too...timezone is GMT+2
Ok, in ...
I'm out then.
I'm out. Can't play friday+saturday.
Im out too... friday + saturday will be the days i will travel to my parents home. (its like 12 hours of travel... so can be dangerous to the game)
Kinda makes me happy that Eyeshield is winning the Poll.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

I'm In since Yeah I am unbanned and Eyeshield was one of my favorite manga >..>
I wont get Hostkilled this time.

...


I promise.
Hey bitch.

WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT ON THE LIST?!
I'm back in.

Players:
  1. [USER]Kat[/USER]
  2. [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
  3. [USER]Arctigor[/USER]
  4. [USER]gnut[/USER]
  5. [USER]Mazino[/USER]
  6. [USER]liductan[/USER]
  7. [USER]matzik1212[/USER]
  8. [USER]3c[/USER]
  9. [USER]xi0[/USER]
  10. [USER]xnut[/USER]
  11. [USER]naruto-niichan[/USER]
  12. [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER]
  13. [USER]Leoat12[/USER]
  14. [USER]scav[/USER]
  15. [USER]benelori[/USER]
  16. [USER]Josef K.[/USER]
  17. [USER]kdowns[/USER]
  18. [USER]Xadyu[/USER]
  19. [USER]Imperium[/USER]

Out:
  1. [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
  2. [USER]MidoBan[/USER]

[highlight]Maximum Players Allowed: 22 (Because of the available avatars)

FINAL
I'll start the game on December 20, Friday Philippine Time (GMT+8) 12:00PM
I repeat Philippine Time! So that would be Thursday on some of you guys' time zones.

Sign out now if you will not be good with the date.[/highlight]

Thanks.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
[highlight]12 Hours Left Before Game 32 starts

SIGNING UP and SIGNING OUT PERIOD IS OVER
[/highlight]
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh sign in is over =O , well good game to you guys.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Im pretty sure Faust can still take you! Talk to him ! :x3
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Oh sign in is over =O , well good game to you guys.
I'll count you in.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

GAME 32
SIGN UP or SIGN OUT NOW



Host: [USER]FaustXIII[/USER]
Theme: TBA
I am in, but use xadyu's list faust. Send pm to them to confirm.
I'm in bishes!!! :yelling
honestly...i havent even started shopping...but i will play reguardless
i'm always down in
scav convinced me...im in :hurr
I'm in if we start during the weekend
add me..I'm in even though I don't think I'll survive..
  1. Digitaldude
  2. 3c (>17th)
  3. xi0
  4. xnut
  5. Xadyu
  6. Kat
  7. gnut (<Christmas)
  8. Evil3ye
  9. naruto-niichan
  10. Hakuteiken(?)
  11. Leoat12
  12. MidoBan
  13. Imperium(>17th)
  14. Scav
I'm in too...timezone is GMT+2
Ok, in ...
I'm out then.
I'm out. Can't play friday+saturday.
Im out too... friday + saturday will be the days i will travel to my parents home. (its like 12 hours of travel... so can be dangerous to the game)
Kinda makes me happy that Eyeshield is winning the Poll.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

I'm In since Yeah I am unbanned and Eyeshield was one of my favorite manga >..>
I wont get Hostkilled this time.

...


I promise.
Hey bitch.

WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT ON THE LIST?!
I'm back in.
Oh sign in is over =O , well good game to you guys.

Players:
  1. [USER]Kat[/USER]
  2. [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
  3. [USER]Arctigor[/USER]
  4. [USER]gnut[/USER]
  5. [USER]Mazino[/USER]
  6. [USER]liductan[/USER]
  7. [USER]matzik1212[/USER]
  8. [USER]3c[/USER]
  9. [USER]xi0[/USER]
  10. [USER]xnut[/USER]
  11. [USER]naruto-niichan[/USER]
  12. [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER]
  13. [USER]Leoat12[/USER]
  14. [USER]scav[/USER]
  15. [USER]benelori[/USER]
  16. [USER]Josef K.[/USER]
  17. [USER]kdowns[/USER]
  18. [USER]Xadyu[/USER]
  19. [USER]Imperium[/USER]
  20. [USER]MidoBan[/USER]

Out:
  1. [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]

[highlight]Maximum Players Allowed: 22 (Because of the available avatars)

FINAL
I'll start the game on December 20, Friday Philippine Time (GMT+8) 12:00PM
I repeat Philippine Time! So that would be Thursday on some of you guys' time zones.

Sign out now if you will not be good with the date.[/highlight]

Thanks.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
A game without Mido would lack .. a lot... :o Glad he's back!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
A game without Mido would lack .. a lot... :o Glad he's back!
He's in.

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

[highlight]Game 32 will start after 11 hours. Good Luck![/highlight]

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

[highlight]10 Hours Left Before Game 32 starts

SIGNING UP and SIGNING OUT PERIOD IS OVER
[/highlight]
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
So I am the only one on the out list now. :cookiefinger
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

I want in! >.<
 
Last edited by a moderator:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Faust said no new players but maybe you replace evil...your chances are low.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Onegaishimasu! :worship2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top