Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

19/20 Votes

Vote kill Koutaro Sasaki DIE!!
VOTE KILL MUSASHI #YOLO
VOTEKILL ARCTIGOR ! :derp
lol...y did u decide to go herpaderp?

VOTEKILL KAT!
Vote kill "Monta" Raimon Taro
Who's this weird looking dude I got? :oh

Bad timing to start, the phase ends like 5 AM my time... oh well, only spam so far. I have to leave soon and I'm not sure when I will be back, so I have to give a random votekill now, to make sure I don't get hostkilled.

Votekill kdowns

For obvious reasons :toc

Random votekill, because I will be drinking til morning, so I won't get back in time! Sorry for this first day, but the game started a bit early for me...gonna do better next time :nod

Votekill "Buffalo" Buharou Ushijima (Josef K.)
Yeah, same here.

I'll be out in a bit and I definitely won't get back in time.
Random vote kill (through generator)

Vote Kill Arctigor
I'm going to vote kill liductan. I find his replies super weird in this thread, being incredibly dodgy about revealing anything at all. Not really anything big, but I'm gonna vote on him for now. I'll still be around for most of the day phase.
not rly random, votekill Mamori
no posts is not good :nah
VOTEKILL kdowns

and with this I go to sleep...
Well, if you want me to reveal anything. I'm not a man.
I didn't think I would need to tell someone that, you see my sex symbol, right?

BTW..thank you for your vote...how long will I last? We shall see...
I don't even feel like voting..oh well.
VOTEKILL 3c
My god, you are so weird .... Votekill liductan :oh
Vote kill Kat
Vote Kill Yoichi Hiruma
since im out partying with Bob,i wont be here til late...Votekill Xio
btw CHANGE VOTE KILL KAT. 69post the first day, nothing pertinent
Is this a joke? Because I'm unfamiliar with this role. Anyway,

Votekill Kat

Completely useless player. First claims mafia then is a townie, distracting and half her posts add nothing to the discussion (has made this place into the win thread again, and I dont like it!). Voting for being the only person to claim being mafia, I dont buy this bs about it being a joke. It might be reverse psychology at play here and even if isnt, its so unhelpful to the town to the point of it being a boon for the mafia. Either mafia or a counter productive and spammy townie. I'm leaning towards the first.

lilductan is playing quite strangely as well, however its not really completely out of character, she's always been a bit unhinged.


:cookiehandvotekill this bastard

very reluctant to post and was on quite a bit earlier....
I am stuck between a few people that were debated over .. but I can not make up my mind ...

VOTEKILL LIDUCTAN

I suspected her at first .. meh. Probably not going to be here for the end of the phase, wtv, this is better than a random vote like most.
Vote Kill: Lidu/Riku
Votekill kdowns

Hahahaha.
Votekill liductan

I'd love to kill kdowns as much as anyone, but I'm not taking the risk, and he's actually playing for now...so...please forgive me
votechange Sakuraba

x5 liductan (3c, Kat, Josef K., kdowns, xi0)

x4 kdowns (MidoBan, naruto-niichan, Arctigor, Imperium)

x2 Kat (matzik1212, scav)

x1 Arctigor (Xadyu)

x1 scav (digitaldude)

x1 Josef K. (benelori)

x1 3c (liductan)

x1 gnut (xnut)

x1 xi0 (Mazino)

x1 Leoat12 (gnut)

x1 Imperium (wizzard)

Who didn't vote:
Leoat12

END DAY 2

There were a lot of thrash talking at the opening ceremony of the Autumn Tokyo Tournament. As the thrash talking continues, tension arise. End suddenly a chaotic rumble started. The officials, and committee of the tournament had a hard time stopping the rumble. When the rumble ended, Riku Kaitani was found injured and will not be able to play in the tournament.


liductan
(Doctor)
(lynched)

[highlight]Leoat12 will receive a penalty vote in the next Day Phase because he did not vote in Day 1.[/highlight]

START NIGHT 2

​

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

[highlight]Night 1 ends in less than 5 hours.[/highlight]​

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

[highlight]Night 1 ends in 4 Hours and 30 Minutes Left. Night Phase 1 Extension is considered.[/highlight]​

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

END NIGHT 1

Three players were reported injured and will not be able to participate in the tournament. Kakei Shun of the Kyoushin Poseidons, "Buffalo" Buharou Ushijima of the Seibu Wild Gunmen and Takami Ichiro of the Ojo White Knights :


MidoBan
(Badass Cowboy)


Josef K.
(Mafia Member)


3c
(Detective)

scav is infected and will not be able to vote this phase.
scav (infected)

0/15 Votes
Note: scav is infected

FaustXIII said:
[highlight]Leoat12 will receive a penalty vote in the next Day Phase because he did not vote in Day 1.[/highlight]

x1 Leoat12 (Penalty Vote)

START DAY 2


[highlight]
16 Players left.

Day Phase 2 ends in 24 Hours[/highlight]


​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Fix scav's avatar, because that's mine.

And the Badass Cowboy is out again in the first phase. :lmao
The role is cursed! :arf
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

3rd party?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

3 kills, 1 infected.

3rd party for sure.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

3rd party?
Seems likely, not sure how else three people would have died. Seems like the work of an insane doc and serial killer/mentor + mafia. Not sure if I'm missing something with all the new roles introduced lately :s

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Can't really make anything out of Josef's posts. Slightly protecting Kat and kdowns in a post or two, that's about it. Makes them a tad bit more suspicious but could mean anything. I'm pretty sure there's at least one more mafia member among the people who voted for liductan though.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

oh wow... such a powerful night!

liductan should have said something that she has an important role omg ... we wouldnt vote against her!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Can't really make anything out of Josef's posts. Slightly protecting Kat and kdowns in a post or two, that's about it. Makes them a tad bit more suspicious but could mean anything. I'm pretty sure there's at least one more mafia member among the people who voted for liductan though.
Yea, I was thinking the same thing.


Kat, do you have a night role?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Why badass cowboy always die so fast??
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Yea, I was thinking the same thing.


Kat, do you have a night role?
No ... basically I dont do anything
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Kat attracted a tad bit too much attention on the first day. She could be mafia but it seems more likely that kdowns and/or xi0 are mafia. I don't even get why gary voted for liductan anyway. Lnyching kdowns could prove if Imp is townie or not too. Well not 100% sure but as a fellow mafia member it seems like a very risky move to suddenly change your vote for kd when he didn't have any reason to do that. So if kdowns turns out to be mafia I'm pretty sure Imp is a townie (or third party).

Still too many unknowns, but for now kdowns and gary are the first suspects on my list.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Raimon suzuna and kid are my suspects,
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Say the MH names DD, don't want to check who you are talking about all the time :p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Kat attracted a tad bit too much attention on the first day. She could be mafia but it seems more likely that kdowns and/or xi0 are mafia. I don't even get why gary voted for liductan anyway. Lnyching kdowns could prove if Imp is townie or not too. Well not 100% sure but as a fellow mafia member it seems like a very risky move to suddenly change your vote for kd when he didn't have any reason to do that. So if kdowns turns out to be mafia I'm pretty sure Imp is a townie (or third party).

Still too many unknowns, but for now kdowns and gary are the first suspects on my list.
I actually did have reasons for changing to kdowns. 1) I didnt think liductan acted suspiciously, she was being herself. 2) kdowns said he would cry 3) It would have extended the phase since a couple of people hadnt voted yet (xi0 and leoat12).
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

why didnt mido just use his role last day :/ ...rlly seems cursed,also again a shitty day/night
so in this game there probably is a serial killer again
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

hmmm actually ... it is conected to night action though
So you have a passive role then? Bulletproof perhaps?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Say the MH names DD, don't want to check who you are talking about all the time :p
Kevin downie junior, katz and arctigor.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

why didnt mido just use his role last day :/ ...rlly seems cursed,also again a shitty day/night
so in this game there probably is a serial killer again
Using one shot kill role on day one when you know nothing is not wise, plus this is 20 person mafia game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top