Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1
Are you going to cry like you promised?Lol Fuck you Imp.
Are you going to cry like you promised?Lol Fuck you Imp.
Vote kill Koutaro Sasaki DIE!!
VOTE KILL MUSASHI #YOLO
VOTEKILL ARCTIGOR !![]()
lol...y did u decide to go herpaderp?
VOTEKILL KAT!
Vote kill "Monta" Raimon Taro
Who's this weird looking dude I got?
Bad timing to start, the phase ends like 5 AM my time... oh well, only spam so far. I have to leave soon and I'm not sure when I will be back, so I have to give a random votekill now, to make sure I don't get hostkilled.
Votekill kdowns
For obvious reasons![]()
Random votekill, because I will be drinking til morning, so I won't get back in time! Sorry for this first day, but the game started a bit early for me...gonna do better next time
Votekill "Buffalo" Buharou Ushijima (Josef K.)
Yeah, same here.
I'll be out in a bit and I definitely won't get back in time.
Random vote kill (through generator)
Vote Kill Arctigor
I'm going to vote kill liductan. I find his replies super weird in this thread, being incredibly dodgy about revealing anything at all. Not really anything big, but I'm gonna vote on him for now. I'll still be around for most of the day phase.
not rly random, votekill Mamori
no posts is not good![]()
VOTEKILL kdowns
and with this I go to sleep...
Well, if you want me to reveal anything. I'm not a man.
I didn't think I would need to tell someone that, you see my sex symbol, right?
BTW..thank you for your vote...how long will I last? We shall see...
I don't even feel like voting..oh well.
VOTEKILL 3c
My god, you are so weird .... Votekill liductan![]()
Vote kill Kat
Vote Kill Yoichi Hiruma
since im out partying with Bob,i wont be here til late...Votekill Xio
btw CHANGE VOTE KILL KAT. 69post the first day, nothing pertinent
Is this a joke? Because I'm unfamiliar with this role. Anyway,
Votekill Kat
Completely useless player. First claims mafia then is a townie, distracting and half her posts add nothing to the discussion (has made this place into the win thread again, and I dont like it!). Voting for being the only person to claim being mafia, I dont buy this bs about it being a joke. It might be reverse psychology at play here and even if isnt, its so unhelpful to the town to the point of it being a boon for the mafia. Either mafia or a counter productive and spammy townie. I'm leaning towards the first.
lilductan is playing quite strangely as well, however its not really completely out of character, she's always been a bit unhinged.
![]()
votekill this bastard
very reluctant to post and was on quite a bit earlier....
I am stuck between a few people that were debated over .. but I can not make up my mind ...
VOTEKILL LIDUCTAN
I suspected her at first .. meh. Probably not going to be here for the end of the phase, wtv, this is better than a random vote like most.
Vote Kill: Lidu/Riku
Votekill kdowns
Hahahaha.
Votekill liductan
I'd love to kill kdowns as much as anyone, but I'm not taking the risk, and he's actually playing for now...so...please forgive me
votechange Sakuraba
FaustXIII said:[highlight]Leoat12 will receive a penalty vote in the next Day Phase because he did not vote in Day 1.[/highlight]


Seems likely, not sure how else three people would have died. Seems like the work of an insane doc and serial killer/mentor + mafia. Not sure if I'm missing something with all the new roles introduced lately3rd party?

Yea, I was thinking the same thing.Can't really make anything out of Josef's posts. Slightly protecting Kat and kdowns in a post or two, that's about it. Makes them a tad bit more suspicious but could mean anything. I'm pretty sure there's at least one more mafia member among the people who voted for liductan though.
No ... basically I dont do anythingYea, I was thinking the same thing.
Kat, do you have a night role?
You have no night role at all??No ... basically I dont do anything

hmmm actually ... it is conected to night action thoughYou have no night role at all??
I actually did have reasons for changing to kdowns. 1) I didnt think liductan acted suspiciously, she was being herself. 2) kdowns said he would cry 3) It would have extended the phase since a couple of people hadnt voted yet (xi0 and leoat12).Kat attracted a tad bit too much attention on the first day. She could be mafia but it seems more likely that kdowns and/or xi0 are mafia. I don't even get why gary voted for liductan anyway. Lnyching kdowns could prove if Imp is townie or not too. Well not 100% sure but as a fellow mafia member it seems like a very risky move to suddenly change your vote for kd when he didn't have any reason to do that. So if kdowns turns out to be mafia I'm pretty sure Imp is a townie (or third party).
Still too many unknowns, but for now kdowns and gary are the first suspects on my list.
So you have a passive role then? Bulletproof perhaps?hmmm actually ... it is conected to night action though
Kevin downie junior, katz and arctigor.Say the MH names DD, don't want to check who you are talking about all the time![]()
Using one shot kill role on day one when you know nothing is not wise, plus this is 20 person mafia game.why didnt mido just use his role last day :/ ...rlly seems cursed,also again a shitty day/night
so in this game there probably is a serial killer again