You're Sean Bean of MGOnly one game i survived , because of lala ç.ç~
Well good luck for townies \o

You're Sean Bean of MGOnly one game i survived , because of lala ç.ç~
Well good luck for townies \o

STOP HITTING ON MY BF!Noooooo!
Okay.STOP HITTING ON MY BF!

what was he right about?I'm not sure how I should feel about dying..At first, I was laughing like crazy..Then, when I read the posts. I realized I probably let some people down. Considering, I had such an important role. I knew it would happen. I wasn't interested in the beginning but people started thinking I was suspicious, that sparked my interest. The more people thought I was suspicious, the more I wanted to play, and became even weirder.. I was fucking around the whole time..it was fun indeed..
charlie was right..no wonder he isn't here..lol ..Only imp, gnut, xio..maybe scav too. knew I was being myself
Bye..bitches!
I have things to do..! Good luck townies!
He was right about..thinking, a bunch of uptight people, very serious. that hurts my brain sometimes..I can be serious but I need a motivation. Nothing in the game made me feel serious..enough to try..what was he right about?
Well, then be glad you got killed on the first day. It's the least serious part of the game.He was right about..thinking, a bunch of uptight people, very serious. that hurts my brain sometimes..I can be serious but I need a motivation. Nothing in the game made me feel serious..enough to try..



I thought so ... but stillYour last post was invalid, Kat. I never hosted before.![]()

