Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
i cant like posts D:
I'm laughing a lot here
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Normally something like that makes it even worse. <_>
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm not sure how I should feel about dying..At first, I was laughing like crazy..Then, when I read the posts. I realized I probably let some people down. Considering, I had such an important role. I knew it would happen. I wasn't interested in the beginning but people started thinking I was suspicious, that sparked my interest. The more people thought I was suspicious, the more I wanted to play, and became even weirder.. I was fucking around the whole time..it was fun indeed..
charlie was right..no wonder he isn't here..lol ..Only imp, gnut, xio..maybe scav too. knew I was being myself
Bye..bitches!
I have things to do..! Good luck townies!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I'm not sure how I should feel about dying..At first, I was laughing like crazy..Then, when I read the posts. I realized I probably let some people down. Considering, I had such an important role. I knew it would happen. I wasn't interested in the beginning but people started thinking I was suspicious, that sparked my interest. The more people thought I was suspicious, the more I wanted to play, and became even weirder.. I was fucking around the whole time..it was fun indeed..
charlie was right..no wonder he isn't here..lol ..Only imp, gnut, xio..maybe scav too. knew I was being myself
Bye..bitches!
I have things to do..! Good luck townies!
what was he right about?
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
what was he right about?
He was right about..thinking, a bunch of uptight people, very serious. that hurts my brain sometimes..I can be serious but I need a motivation. Nothing in the game made me feel serious..enough to try..
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
He was right about..thinking, a bunch of uptight people, very serious. that hurts my brain sometimes..I can be serious but I need a motivation. Nothing in the game made me feel serious..enough to try..
Well, then be glad you got killed on the first day. It's the least serious part of the game.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
DAT BITCH! :arf
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Your last post was invalid, Kat. I never hosted before. :hee
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It should end already T_T
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I will be sleeping that time T_T I have to wake up early tomorrow
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top