Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

You!!

Cowboy kill on xi0
LOL....


Are you for real? Man, your luck is shit isn't it?

Digitaldude is clearly suspicious, and I'll risk dying to prove that.

I challenge digitaldude to a duel
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

THE GENTLEMEN HAVE SETTLED A DUEL. IT'LL BE DONE WHEN THE SUN INDICATES 3 PM ARG TIME...

THAT MEANS NOW
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

LOL....


Are you for real? Man, your luck is shit isn't it?

Digitaldude is clearly suspicious, and I'll risk dying to prove that.

I challenge digitaldude to a duel
Are you serious? Fine let's duel!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I want your pistol, digidick
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I'll be back to see how this turns out after dinner :lol
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Are you serious? Fine let's duel!
There aren't two Cowboys in this game. You pulled this shit before with me and a different role, and I think you were Mafia then.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

NIICHI WHERE ARE YOU, THERE ARE 2 GENTLEMAN DUELING FOR MY LOVE
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

There aren't two Cowboys in this game. You pulled this shit before with me and a different role, and I think you were Mafia then.
No I was townie trying to extract ypur role!! You better hope I kill you!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

No I was townie trying to extract ypur role!! You better hope I kill you!
You aren't the Cowboy...nice fail. And if I die, so be it. But they'll know you're full of shit.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Event Day 1​

Mayushi challenges Feyris to a fair duel. Both shoot and..



(Mafia Detective)​

Feyris lies dead on the ground. Mayushi's instincts was correct, and she had the necessary luck skills.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

No I was townie trying to extract ypur role!! You better hope I kill you!
You know that was what I tried to do with jorped not so long ago... and it didn't go well :oh
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

AAHUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHUHAUHAUH
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

You aren't the Cowboy...nice fail
I ALWAYS TRUSTED YOU, MY HERO <3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Hahahahaha

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Well, I'm dead tonight guys...ggwp
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

So... that kinda cleans my name a bit right? A mafia was voting for me ffs.

Where are Kat and Xadyu now...

Hahahahaha

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Well, I'm dead tonight guys...ggwp
In our hearts, you'll always be the badass cowboy
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

ZOMG
*-*
I gotta admit that you're really good at this... You're a bit lucky sometimes, imo, but you def got great instincts and you pay attention to a lot of things and make great calls xD Awesome move.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Niichan settle this, lol. :D

I did not even get a chance to read the other pages ... :scry

I have a night role also btw ...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

ZOMG
*-*
I gotta admit that you're really good at this... You're a bit lucky sometimes, imo, but you def got great instincts and you pay attention to a lot of things and make great calls xD Awesome move.
It's kind of hard to miss someone claiming an OP role that you happen to have in a 12-person game...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Now they also can't know if I'm a sleeper or not /o/ Hopefully if they go for me that means a townie with a role will be spared xD Gamble time is on o/

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

It's kind of hard to miss someone claiming an OP role that you happen to have in a 12-person game...
Learn how to take a compliment, Gary!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top