Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,190
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
at least i make the Hall of Fame then :p
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Is it permitted to like again in the game thread?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
This game is gonna be crazy.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah, the detectives can investigate dead people :derp
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Now lets bitch about the avatar!

WTF on mine you can't even recognize it's Usagi. Fuck you Farfalla.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Actually it's pretty clear it's Usagi.

Just in case, BBB's name is Bruno, not Banana :XD
 
Last edited:

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wait who am I supposed to be and why crying? xD

I mean Fausts avatar, that's me? :p lol
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Wait who am I supposed to be and why crying? xD

I mean Fausts avatar, that's me? :p lol
You were armin from shingeki no kyojin the drawing made him look like a woman but he is a guy... sound familiar?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You were armin from shingeki no kyojin the drawing made him look like a woman but he is a guy... sound familiar?
That's Armin? Lol, but I am not blond. >.>

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Oh and I am the only one whos real name is not used. :p
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
His avatar says Bruno though, you silly.

And I think he will be host killed again and perma banned. :D
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
His avatar says Bruno though, you silly.

And I think he will be host killed again and perma banned. :D
Oh, weird, I just read him here:

GAME 34
1. [user]Hardy[/user] - Katarina
2. [user]3c[/user] - Jose
3. [user]Xadyu[/user] - Greg
4. [user]Farfalla[/user] - Felipe
5. [user]naruto-niichan[/user] - Gary
6. [user]xi0[/user] - Nuno
7. [user]digitaldude[/user] - Omar
8. [user]Josef K.[/user] - Mariana
9. [user]wizzard[/user] - Tom
10. [user]gnut[/user] - David
11. [user]Leoat12[/user] - Michael
12. [user]Spectrum[/user] - Mariana BR2
13. [user]Imperium[/user] - Leonardo
14. [user]Kat [/user] - Muratcan
15. [user]BBB Banana[/user] - Simeon
16. [user]nanaDmari[/user] - Banana
17. FaustXIII - Josef (Sissy Cowboy) selfshot on Day 1.
18. [user]Hakuteiken[/user] - Kevin

It's not like I enjoy watching the avy with his name :XD

And yeah, I think he'll get permabanned.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top