at least i make the Hall of Fame then 


it's day -1RIP MAZINO DAY 0 LYNCHED!
NEW RECORD GZ M8!
Is it permitted to like again in the game thread?
Let's just try this one and see how it goes.Is it permitted to like again in the game thread?

Not reallyFaust is upset right now I bet.

Just trying to have fun with my role. And then shit happened,why u do this?


lolYou were armin from shingeki no kyojin the drawing made him look like a woman but he is a guy... sound familiar?Wait who am I supposed to be and why crying? xD
I mean Fausts avatar, that's me?lol
That's Armin? Lol, but I am not blond. >.>You were armin from shingeki no kyojin the drawing made him look like a woman but he is a guy... sound familiar?

Yes, ¨Banana¨ is a named used a lot in Brazil.Oh and I am the only one whos real name is not used.![]()

Oh, weird, I just read him here:His avatar says Bruno though, you silly.
And I think he will be host killed again and perma banned.![]()
GAME 34
1. [user]Hardy[/user] - Katarina
2. [user]3c[/user] - Jose
3. [user]Xadyu[/user] - Greg
4. [user]Farfalla[/user] - Felipe
5. [user]naruto-niichan[/user] - Gary
6. [user]xi0[/user] - Nuno
7. [user]digitaldude[/user] - Omar
8. [user]Josef K.[/user] - Mariana
9. [user]wizzard[/user] - Tom
10. [user]gnut[/user] - David
11. [user]Leoat12[/user] - Michael
12. [user]Spectrum[/user] - Mariana BR2
13. [user]Imperium[/user] - Leonardo
14. [user]Kat [/user] - Muratcan
15. [user]BBB Banana[/user] - Simeon
16. [user]nanaDmari[/user] - Banana
17.FaustXIII- Josef (Sissy Cowboy) selfshot on Day 1.
18. [user]Hakuteiken[/user] - Kevin

DD is more mysterious ...Because you are so mysterious!