Who cares about history? WE LIVE IN THE NOW!I did read some before!![]()

Who cares about history? WE LIVE IN THE NOW!I did read some before!![]()

You must read this! lolHaha I just watch itI dont read manga that much sooooo I prefer watching it ... and Im sooooooooo into it :3 Kuroko so cute
I cant wait until tomorrow so I can watch the next episodeeeee
![]()
lolyou mean presentWho cares about history? WE LIVE IN THE NOW!![]()


You just love her cuz she has giant boobsYou must read this! lol
And i'm really into it as well, the anime production is sooooo great, i love watching it every week but i'm too anxious to just watch... usually i start to read the manga after i watching the anime, it's not like it's always that way, though ^^
And i love Momoilol
and Aominee and everybody
Im gonna watch new epi now soo curious about that match if Seirin will win or no :3 GO FOR IT KUROKOOOOOOOO
No way!You just love her cuz she has giant boobs![]()
I love Kurokoand Aominee and everybody
![]()
![]()
![]()
Im gonna watch new epi now soo curious about that match if Seirin will win or no :3 GO FOR IT KUROKOOOOOOOO
hahaha

you perv!No way!hahaha
I've just downloaded the last epi but i'm feeling too lazy to watch it right now.
Seirin lost
just kiddin' don't hate me T.T hahaha
It was pretty mischievous, though haha
Sorry

they have to win the Winter cup ! 
I'm not a perv ):you perv!
Nah Im sure they will win this ... if they dont what will come next? nothing muchthey have to win the Winter cup !
![]()

so what else you like Feliiiiii ?I'm not a perv ):
I will say no more lol

thats the thing Leo wanted me to watch ?Kat, did you watch the first two Nisekoi episodes too?![]()

So I guess you have not?thats the thing Leo wanted me to watch ?![]()
Me likez so much

I watched it because Tom mentioned it + he said it had only 2 episodes so it was convincing![]()
She watched it without I beg her.![]()

You watched it three times.....Past Saturday I was busy watching Nisekoi three times, so I forgot to bother her about this. She is hopeless anyway, she wouldn't watch it.
I lost the chance to read KnB and find good, since I'm reading Slam Dunk right now.

First episode, yes. Streaming, HD in English and Full HD in PT.You watched it three times.....![]()
My godFirst episode, yes. Streaming, HD in English and Full HD in PT.
The second one I will watch only in PT.

What? The first episode is important to see if the anime will be a success or not, you have to watch more than one time to be able to see all aspects.My god![]()
I loved the anime! I can't stop laughing while i'm watching this, it's awesome.Kat, did you watch the first two Nisekoi episodes too?![]()
It's tough! I like so many different things, i like shounen, shoujo, seinen... it's easier if you see my MYL:so what else you like Feliiiiii ?![]()