Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Haha I just watch it :XD I dont read manga that much sooooo I prefer watching it ... and Im sooooooooo into it :3 Kuroko so cute :wtf I cant wait until tomorrow so I can watch the next episodeeeee :zomg
You must read this! lol

And i'm really into it as well, the anime production is sooooo great, i love watching it every week but i'm too anxious to just watch... usually i start to read the manga after i watching the anime, it's not like it's always that way, though ^^

And i love Momoi :teehee lol
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
THE NOW! :arf
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You must read this! lol

And i'm really into it as well, the anime production is sooooo great, i love watching it every week but i'm too anxious to just watch... usually i start to read the manga after i watching the anime, it's not like it's always that way, though ^^

And i love Momoi :teehee lol
You just love her cuz she has giant boobs :nah

I love Kuroko :zomg and Aominee and everybody :zomg :zomg :wtf :love Im gonna watch new epi now soo curious about that match if Seirin will win or no :3 GO FOR IT KUROKOOOOOOOO
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You just love her cuz she has giant boobs :nah

I love Kuroko :zomg and Aominee and everybody :zomg :zomg :wtf :love Im gonna watch new epi now soo curious about that match if Seirin will win or no :3 GO FOR IT KUROKOOOOOOOO
No way! :hurr hahaha

I've just downloaded the last epi but i'm feeling too lazy to watch it right now.

Seirin lost :teehee

just kiddin' don't hate me T.T hahaha

It was pretty mischievous, though haha

Sorry :^_^
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
No way! :hurr hahaha

I've just downloaded the last epi but i'm feeling too lazy to watch it right now.

Seirin lost :teehee

just kiddin' don't hate me T.T hahaha

It was pretty mischievous, though haha

Sorry :^_^
you perv! :nah

Nah Im sure they will win this ... if they dont what will come next? nothing much :XD they have to win the Winter cup ! :arf
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
you perv! :nah

Nah Im sure they will win this ... if they dont what will come next? nothing much :XD they have to win the Winter cup ! :arf
I'm not a perv ):

I will say no more lol
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Kat, did you watch the first two Nisekoi episodes too? :zomg
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I'm not a perv ):

I will say no more lol
so what else you like Feliiiiii ? :x3

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Kat, did you watch the first two Nisekoi episodes too? :zomg
thats the thing Leo wanted me to watch ? :notsure
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Past Saturday I was busy watching Nisekoi three times, so I forgot to bother her about this. She is hopeless anyway, she wouldn't watch it.

I lost the chance to read KnB and find good, since I'm reading Slam Dunk right now.
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I watched it today :zomg Me likez so much
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil


She watched it without I beg her. :o
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia


She watched it without I beg her. :o
I watched it because Tom mentioned it + he said it had only 2 episodes so it was convincing :XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Past Saturday I was busy watching Nisekoi three times, so I forgot to bother her about this. She is hopeless anyway, she wouldn't watch it.

I lost the chance to read KnB and find good, since I'm reading Slam Dunk right now.
You watched it three times..... :oh
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You watched it three times..... :oh
First episode, yes. Streaming, HD in English and Full HD in PT.
The second one I will watch only in PT.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What? The first episode is important to see if the anime will be a success or not, you have to watch more than one time to be able to see all aspects.
I'm a fan of the series, I even bought the volume 1 in English released in this January. I planned to watch and read the volume, but, unfortunately, it was not delivered yet.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kat, did you watch the first two Nisekoi episodes too? :zomg
I loved the anime! I can't stop laughing while i'm watching this, it's awesome.

so what else you like Feliiiiii ? :x3
It's tough! I like so many different things, i like shounen, shoujo, seinen... it's easier if you see my MYL:

Anime / Manga

But if i have to say what i most like between all this, i'm loving to watch "Nagi no Asukara", it's a masterpiece. Dia no Ace, Magi, Tokyo Ravens and Yowamushi Pedal are awesome as well, i love to watch them every week. I love to read Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun but it has ended last year T.T, i like to read Yowamushi Pedal, Dia no Ace, KnB, Haikyuu, Shokugeki no Souma, Kimi Machi and i'm into Ao Haru Ride lately lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top