Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
ITs TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN IT WAS... GOD DAMMIT!
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Omg dat Kuroko match will last another 5657852 episodes I think! TOO Long! :nah
It'll last another 5 episodes for sure lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
In sports manga/anime the best matches are the long ones. You can feel all players' feelings, the strategy and the uncertainty of who will win. :zomg
I don't know if Kuroko has this tension, but it is mandatory. :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It'll last another 5 episodes for sure lol
AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE RESULT :arf but I think Seirin will win :nod or there will be a tie and they will have another period of time so like 23 more episodes :XD

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

really? feels like it actually grew more
U troll! :yelling
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I already told you, Seirin lost.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why so many caps in posts recently, Kat?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,103
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well... In a extremely perv way, but yeah... Maybe. :oh
I recommend not use it, I mean never.
ROFL just now I went back and noticed it.

It'll be helpful for her, I'm sure of it ^^
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
ROFL just now I went back and noticed it.

It'll be helpful for her, I'm sure of it ^^
It will not, believe me.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,103
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Are you saying she doesn't need to say that to be acknowledged?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,103
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I can agree, it seems obvious :hi5
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Lipe is using his superior knowledge to provoke Kat. :nah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I know, right? :( he us cruel ... u tell me they will win :pout
He said he don't lie so it's not gonna happen :teehee

It's funny to tease you :p
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You're talking about Kuroko no Basket, right? Unfortunately, I don't read it.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

However, by what I know about Kuroko, an unrealistic sports manga, they will not lose, it's typical. Of course, if they are the protagonist's team.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
"unrealistic"... bleh :hmph
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
However, by what I know about Kuroko, an unrealistic sports manga, they will not lose, it's typical. Of course, if they are the protagonist's team.
Every protagonist loses from time to time too. They don't have a 100% win-rate, sure, that happens, but that's unusual.

I think they lost several times in Kuroko already..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top