ITs TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN IT WAS... GOD DAMMIT!
It'll last another 5 episodes for sure lolOmg dat Kuroko match will last another 5657852 episodes I think! TOO Long!![]()


really? feels like it actually grew moreITs TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN IT WAS... GOD DAMMIT!
AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE RESULTIt'll last another 5 episodes for sure lol
but I think Seirin will win
or there will be a tie and they will have another period of time so like 23 more episodes 
U troll!really? feels like it actually grew more

ROFL just now I went back and noticed it.Well... In a extremely perv way, but yeah... Maybe.
I recommend not use it, I mean never.
It will not, believe me.ROFL just now I went back and noticed it.
It'll be helpful for her, I'm sure of it ^^
No, she doesn't.Are you saying she doesn't need to say that to be acknowledged?

I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU HERE!I already told you, Seirin lost.
they cant lose omg ...
cuzWhy so many caps in posts recently, Kat?
they make me nervous
I already know tupame la verga or something like that thats enoughROFL just now I went back and noticed it.
It'll be helpful for her, I'm sure of it ^^

You will seeI DO NOT BELIEVE YOU HERE!they cant lose omg ...
![]()


I know, right?Lipe is using his superior knowledge to provoke Kat.![]()
he us cruel ... u tell me they will win 
He said he don't lie so it's not gonna happenI know, right?he us cruel ... u tell me they will win
![]()



Every protagonist loses from time to time too. They don't have a 100% win-rate, sure, that happens, but that's unusual.However, by what I know about Kuroko, an unrealistic sports manga, they will not lose, it's typical. Of course, if they are the protagonist's team.