Hi! ^^

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@ goldb: the original ofc
Why of course? don't you think the others are good? :heh I'm really sad that they cancelled the Lost Canvas adaptations; that was my favourite.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Is it safe to say that judal your favourite magi character?
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
@lawlett: Judal is my 2nd fav lol ;)
@goldb: well can't say anything cuz I didnt see the lost canvas. Is it good?
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Alibaba? Yeah :33 he is my very fav from MagI :p
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Dunno exactly.. he is cute, kind and brave :33 on the other hand I like Judal exactly for the opposite: he is not so kind (obvious) and I find his lack of feelings adorable! :p
 

Lomahongva

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
697
Reaction score
795
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
@Loma; yeah currently reading Tsubasa, X and Xxxholic indeed ^^ really? It's the best Saint Seiya for me :33
1st.: :super personally, I'm a huge fan of Clamp!!! And those works you've listed are fantastic! I read them time ago but are my favourites and I reread parts of them from time to time.
At what point of xxxHOLIC are you currently reading? I'm now reading xxxHOLIC REi, the continuation of xxxHOLIC that Clamp started this year ^^
May be you should read also Tokyo Babylon, also by Clamp. There you'll find the origing of some characters that have an important role in X.

2nd.: The first one of SAint Seya is awesome! But my opiion is biased since I didn't read the other mangas associated to Saint Seya.

Why of course? don't you think the others are good? :heh I'm really sad that they cancelled the Lost Canvas adaptations; that was my favourite.
Do you suggest me to try the other continuations of Saint Seya) Are they really good?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@goldb: well can't say anything cuz I didnt see the lost canvas. Is it good?
Yes, it's my favourite of all the Saint Seiya anime adaptations; made even better by the fact that its an OVA series, so the quality is superb.

Do you suggest me to try the other continuations of Saint Seya) Are they really good?
I would suggest it, yes. But also I should note that this is the only other SS adaptation I have seen, so my opinion is pretty biased in that respect. But I really enjoyed it. It serves as a prequel to the original, so we get to see some familiar characters like Dohko and Shion; who were the only 2 surviving Saints from the Holy War.
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
@Loma: I can't say the chapter exactly, but
The last I've read is when the "real" xhaoran appears in front of Yuuko and Watanuki :p
oh I've heard about tokyo babilon, it was about Subaru right? Gotta read that one ofc yeah CLAMP's works are super! 8D hahah well I just saw omega but since I'm kinda a traditional girl I'd prefer Seiya to be pegasus instead :/ :p
@goldb: is that so? then I'll have to watch lost canvas :33 Ive heard many comments about that one and actually lots of ppl like it :p
 

Lomahongva

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
697
Reaction score
795
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Yes, it's my favourite of all the Saint Seiya anime adaptations; made even better by the fact that its an OVA series, so the quality is superb.



I would suggest it, yes. But also I should note that this is the only other SS adaptation I have seen, so my opinion is pretty biased in that respect. But I really enjoyed it. It serves as a prequel to the original, so we get to see some familiar characters like Dohko and Shion; who were the only 2 surviving Saints from the Holy War.
I see ^^ Then I'll add it to my plan to read list and read it once I finish SAint Seya.

@Loma: I can't say the chapter exactly, but
The last I've read is when the "real" xhaoran appears in front of Yuuko and Watanuki :p
oh I've heard about tokyo babilon, it was about Subaru right? Gotta read that one ofc yeah CLAMP's works are super! 8D hahah well I just saw omega but since I'm kinda a traditional girl I'd prefer Seiya to be pegasus instead :/ :p
:wtf You're about to read one of the most painful moments of xxxHOLIC. TEll me about it.

Yes, it's the story about young Subaru and Seishiro.

SAme here!!! I also prefer Seya as the Saint of Pegasus.
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I don't like pointing fingers, but Bob doesn't like Seiya.

He's terrible, I know :3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@goldb: is that so? then I'll have to watch lost canvas :33 Ive heard many comments about that one and actually lots of ppl like it :p
I see ^^ Then I'll add it to my plan to read list and read it once I finish SAint Seya.

Awesome, both of you let me know what you think of it once you've seen it. I liked it so much, that I began reading the manga from beginning until it finished. You'll probably feel the need to do the same, depending on how the story captivates you.

I don't like pointing fingers, but Bob doesn't like Seiya.

He's terrible, I know :3
No no, you're right to point. Let's find this Bob guy! :cop
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Okay I'll watch it and then we can talk about it ^^

... who is that Bob? *angry face*
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I tried to search but I couldn't find a member here with that nick that made sense. Hmmmm :hmm
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If you find him, stay away from him. He kinda sucks.

He's not as ¨golden¨ as he says :3c
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
@Hardy aren't you disappointed about the font going away :teehee?
about what Leo said in post #30, absolutely correct. Ain't trying to be mean, just a bit weir by default ;).

sorry for being away for a while, spam is back... i mean I'm back* :^_^
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Oh so u had disappeared? Lol well I finally quit putting that font so be happy ok? :33
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Oh so u had disappeared? Lol well I finally quit putting that font so be happy ok? :33
It's very inconsistent :nah if you've started using it you should've kept it till the end.

I wasn't unhappy with it ^^, just was poking at whatever came to mind :cheerbunny

but yeah I was away, and now I'm back, and then I'm probably gonna go away again :D
 
Top