Why of course? don't you think the others are good?@ goldb: the original ofc
I'm really sad that they cancelled the Lost Canvas adaptations; that was my favourite.Why of course? don't you think the others are good?@ goldb: the original ofc
I'm really sad that they cancelled the Lost Canvas adaptations; that was my favourite.



1st.:@Loma; yeah currently reading Tsubasa, X and Xxxholic indeed ^^ really? It's the best Saint Seiya for me :33
personally, I'm a huge fan of Clamp!!! And those works you've listed are fantastic! I read them time ago but are my favourites and I reread parts of them from time to time. Do you suggest me to try the other continuations of Saint Seya) Are they really good?Why of course? don't you think the others are good?I'm really sad that they cancelled the Lost Canvas adaptations; that was my favourite.
Yes, it's my favourite of all the Saint Seiya anime adaptations; made even better by the fact that its an OVA series, so the quality is superb.@goldb: well can't say anything cuz I didnt see the lost canvas. Is it good?
I would suggest it, yes. But also I should note that this is the only other SS adaptation I have seen, so my opinion is pretty biased in that respect. But I really enjoyed it. It serves as a prequel to the original, so we get to see some familiar characters like Dohko and Shion; who were the only 2 surviving Saints from the Holy War.Do you suggest me to try the other continuations of Saint Seya) Are they really good?



I see ^^ Then I'll add it to my plan to read list and read it once I finish SAint Seya.Yes, it's my favourite of all the Saint Seiya anime adaptations; made even better by the fact that its an OVA series, so the quality is superb.
I would suggest it, yes. But also I should note that this is the only other SS adaptation I have seen, so my opinion is pretty biased in that respect. But I really enjoyed it. It serves as a prequel to the original, so we get to see some familiar characters like Dohko and Shion; who were the only 2 surviving Saints from the Holy War.
@Loma: I can't say the chapter exactly, but
oh I've heard about tokyo babilon, it was about Subaru right? Gotta read that one ofc yeah CLAMP's works are super! 8D hahah well I just saw omega but since I'm kinda a traditional girl I'd prefer Seiya to be pegasus instead :/The last I've read is when the "real" xhaoran appears in front of Yuuko and Watanuki![]()
You're about to read one of the most painful moments of xxxHOLIC. TEll me about it.@goldb: is that so? then I'll have to watch lost canvas :33 Ive heard many comments about that one and actually lots of ppl like it![]()
I see ^^ Then I'll add it to my plan to read list and read it once I finish SAint Seya.
No no, you're right to point. Let's find this Bob guy!I don't like pointing fingers, but Bob doesn't like Seiya.
He's terrible, I know :3



?
. 
So he's silver?If you find him, stay away from him. He kinda sucks.
He's not as ¨golden¨ as he says![]()

It's very inconsistentOh so u had disappeared? Lol well I finally quit putting that font so be happy ok? :33
if you've started using it you should've kept it till the end.
