Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

WyldViolet

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
4,108
Reaction score
5,856
Age
33
Country
United States
Did a series not end this week?
 

Netorare

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
225
Reaction score
260
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
the gender change of the main character in stealth symphony is sad...
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Thank you so much Kaze! Out of curiosity, I saw this on the Chinese forums...this isn't official, right?


Edit: Well, that was stealthy of you. :oh :teehee Don't think I didn't see that. :XD
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Good Lead CP of Illegal Rare, no more comments, since it was spoiled before. XD
Really, this issue was full of good arts. Toriko and Illegal Rare was good, Nisekoi poster and CP were indescribably awesome., Korosensei and co. was funny. :zomg
I haven't seen Shokugeki no Soma CP, but I can suppose that it is good, too.
 

kaze1028

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
178
Reaction score
2,017
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Thank you so much Kaze! Out of curiosity, I saw this on the Chinese forums...this isn't official, right?


Edit: Well, that was stealthy of you. :oh :teehee Don't think I didn't see that. :XD
It's not my magazine scan. An official digital raw? I don't know the source.
 
Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,076
Reaction score
6,934
Gender
Male
Country
United States
the gender change of the main character in stealth symphony is sad...
What? I think the lead looks much more warming and welcome now and pretty exciting/unique for the series. Its on track for success now.
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
With all these new series coming Soul Catcher(s) is not high enough for my comfort.
 

WyldViolet

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
4,108
Reaction score
5,856
Age
33
Country
United States
With all these new series coming Soul Catcher(s) is not high enough for my comfort.
Eh, at least half (if not more) of the new series are likely going to fail anyways.
 

Netorare

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
225
Reaction score
260
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
What? I think the lead looks much more warming and welcome now and pretty exciting/unique for the series.
haha, no surprise

after the end of medaka and kiruko (and edison) jump lacks a series with a female main character
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
haha, no surprise

after the end of medaka and kiruko (and edison) jump lacks a series with a female main character
Wait, Stealth Symphony? Or do you mean iShoujo? Her character design looks interesting...though I can't help but think she has two fried eggs on her chest. :XD

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

It's not my magazine scan. An official digital raw? I don't know the source.
Oh ok. Thanks. I found the poster as part of Beelzebub's chinese Edited Manga, so probably someone cleaned it but didn't edit the text.

The only thing that I'll say about Illegal Rare for the moment is that I really want to give the MC a haircut. But the colorpage has got me interested. I wonder if ESJ will pick it up?
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Wait, Stealth Symphony? Or do you mean iShoujo?
They meant for Stealth Symphony, but I think Netorare forgot that I Shoujo is female main character series.
 

Eru13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
829
Reaction score
1,149
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
They meant for Stealth Symphony, but I think Netorare forgot that I Shoujo is female main character series.
I don't really think so, iirc, the oneshot was all from the guy's perspective
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I don't really think so, iirc, the oneshot was all from the guy's perspective
Which one? Stealth Synphony or I Shoujo?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Wait, Stealth Symphony? Or do you mean iShoujo? Her character design looks interesting...though I can't help but think she has two fried eggs on her chest. :XD
I laughed. Me too. XD

The only thing that I'll say about Illegal Rare for the moment is that I really want to give the MC a haircut. But the colorpage has got me interested. I wonder if ESJ will pick it up?
IIRC they said that they will pick a new series soon. Based on the fact that they already know Shiibashi, it is most likely Illegal Rare. Just my opinion though.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,076
Reaction score
6,934
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If It were Illegal Rare, then the end of this weeks English Shonen Jump would have teased it and etc. Being that they didnt, I think it is reasonable to conclude that Illegal Rare is not the one picked up.

Though to counter my point, one could argue that they could get it and give us two or so chapters in the issue immediately following colour dragonballs ending.

I think they might take a chance with TWB and give another sports series a chance...
 
Last edited:

Asgaroth

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
910
Reaction score
133
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
probably stealth symphony, because the creators are more recognized if illegal rare wasn't announced till now.
 

101nemesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
3,086
Reaction score
7,183
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
India
Am I the only one who is getting confused with people asking "Which one Stealth or Ishoujo"? <_>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top