- Joined
- Oct 25, 2012
- Messages
- 4,108
- Reaction score
- 5,856
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
Did a series not end this week?
What does series end in this number?
I think none of series end on this issue.Did a series not end this week?
Thank you so much Kaze! Out of curiosity, I saw this on the Chinese forums...this isn't official, right?
Don't think I didn't see that. 

And Shokugeki no Soma?? Т_Т
It's not my magazine scan.Thank you so much Kaze! Out of curiosity, I saw this on the Chinese forums...this isn't official, right?
![]()
Edit: Well, that was stealthy of you.![]()
Don't think I didn't see that.
![]()
What? I think the lead looks much more warming and welcome now and pretty exciting/unique for the series. Its on track for success now.the gender change of the main character in stealth symphony is sad...
Eh, at least half (if not more) of the new series are likely going to fail anyways.With all these new series coming Soul Catcher(s) is not high enough for my comfort.
haha, no surpriseWhat? I think the lead looks much more warming and welcome now and pretty exciting/unique for the series.
Wait, Stealth Symphony? Or do you mean iShoujo? Her character design looks interesting...though I can't help but think she has two fried eggs on her chest.haha, no surprise
after the end of medaka and kiruko (and edison) jump lacks a series with a female main character

Oh ok. Thanks. I found the poster as part of Beelzebub's chinese Edited Manga, so probably someone cleaned it but didn't edit the text.It's not my magazine scan.An official digital raw? I don't know the source.
They meant for Stealth Symphony, but I think Netorare forgot that I Shoujo is female main character series.Wait, Stealth Symphony? Or do you mean iShoujo?
I don't really think so, iirc, the oneshot was all from the guy's perspectiveThey meant for Stealth Symphony, but I think Netorare forgot that I Shoujo is female main character series.
Which one? Stealth Synphony or I Shoujo?I don't really think so, iirc, the oneshot was all from the guy's perspective
I laughed. Me too. XDWait, Stealth Symphony? Or do you mean iShoujo? Her character design looks interesting...though I can't help but think she has two fried eggs on her chest.![]()
IIRC they said that they will pick a new series soon. Based on the fact that they already know Shiibashi, it is most likely Illegal Rare. Just my opinion though.The only thing that I'll say about Illegal Rare for the moment is that I really want to give the MC a haircut. But the colorpage has got me interested. I wonder if ESJ will pick it up?
iShoujoWhich one? Stealth Synphony or I Shoujo?
