Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was talking seriously, she complains about her life all the time. :(
I don't have her on fb and she's been quite on WA.
So I wouldn't know...
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Charlie, your "fun" is everyone else's MISERY
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't have her own fb and she's been quite on WA.
So I wouldn't know...
She says that she want to get out of her country as soon as possible. I think she is exaggerating a bit, but who knows. :p
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Charlie, your "fun" is everyone else's MISERY
As hard as I've tried to change that. It just doesn't seem to happen.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

I was talking seriously, she complains about her life all the time. :(
Well keep supporting her, you know.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Poor Kat, always wanting everything to go faster. The going faster reminds me of song from one the bands I like.
Leo / Kat have you heard of, this one??

I like WT, it's a good band but i don't listen their music so often....

As hard as I've tried to change that. It just doesn't seem to happen.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------



Well keep supporting her, you know.
You're really funny haha
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
This was one of the sadest things I have read today.

Kat one of these days, I think I'm going to pray that you grow up faster. So you can be free and move or whatever you wanted to when you were older.
Yeah please do it :pout I really want it :crying

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

Wtf is with you two emos? I think she said that because it's just a little bit closer to the weekend....
I said it because todayyu there is a new episode of Nagii :x3

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

She says that she want to get out of her country as soon as possible. I think she is exaggerating a bit, but who knows. :p
Nah...this is true i really wanna gtfo asap :( im definitely not staying here for uni no matter what
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
just stopped by to say that Leolat is so Moe
Why she would stop to say the truth? :pleased
Plus, she called me cute, not moe. I like to use moe just for girls. :p

Don't typo my nick! :yelling
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah please do it :pout I really want it :crying

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------



I said it because todayyu there is a new episode of Nagii :x3

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------


Nah...this is true i really wanna gtfo asap :( im definitely not staying here for uni no matter what
Damn, this shitty internet is driving me crazy. :sad
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Why she would stop to say the truth? :pleased
Plus, she called me cute, not moe. I like to use moe just for girls. :p

Don't typo my nick! :yelling
who cares what she thinks! I think you are moe leolat just like a latte in starbucks -_^
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
who cares what she thinks! I think you are moe leolat just like a latte in starbucks -_^
In her thread what she think is important. Also, you can make really cute things in a latte. :blush

 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Leo is fofinho ehh ? :zomg
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Thanks God! I downloaded Nagi 18 *-*

I'll watch it now.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

MANAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :zomg:zomg:zomg:zomg:zomg
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Thanks God! I downloaded Nagi 18 *-*

I'll watch it now.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

MANAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :zomg:zomg:zomg:zomg:zomg
I KNEW IT ! YEAAAAAAAAH awww Hii-kun is so in love :wub but poor Miuna she will be lonely :/ or maybe she will die :/
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I KNEW IT ! YEAAAAAAAAH awww Hii-kun is so in love :wub but poor Miuna she will be lonely :/ or maybe she will die :/
I got the feeling that she will die, i don't want it ):

And now Manaka won't be able to return to Shioshishio T.T
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
...*poke*... ^^
Hola! ^^

welcome to my threaad o/ Im Kat :x3

what's up ? :zomg

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

I got the feeling that she will die, i don't want it ):

And now Manaka won't be able to return to Shioshishio T.T
you mean that you think Miuna will die? I wonder how will Manaka react to see Chii-chan and Tsumugu-kun living together and looking older :worrybunny I hope she will be with Hikari!
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hola! ^^

welcome to my threaad o/ Im Kat :x3

what's up ? :zomg

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------



you mean that you think Miuna will die? I wonder how will Manaka react to see Chii-chan and Tsumugu-kun living together and looking older :worrybunny I hope she will be with Hikari!
Yeah, that's what i meant...

And i don't know, i guess Manaka would confess her feelings to Hikari after the Ofunehike but all that shit happened and she took the place of Akari as Ojoshi-sama...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah, that's what i meant...

And i don't know, i guess Manaka would confess her feelings to Hikari after the Ofunehike but all that shit happened and she took the place of Akari as Ojoshi-sama...
But Manaka feels for Tsumugu over Hii-kun ... cuz if she loved him I think she would tell him after he told her that he loved her and after he hugged her at school in Shioshishio, no ? :worrybunny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top