Games MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Gnut you are grasping here, and we are against you?? we never mentioned you.
i'm not grasping....and i guess sorryass/moron are compliments now
:heh
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I got that from last game, when you started random voting for GB and in your third post you asked if people couldn't vote for him as well if they were going to pick a random target to be lynched. Didn't seem like you were trying to use it as a last resort. Also, I remember another game when we both voted for the same person, using the random target tactic thing (that was right after Nuno scaped as mafia after Evil tried to get him lynched on day 1). I don't recall in with part of that game was that though, to know if that was the last thing you've tried. But I dunno why you brought my name back to the discussion, since I dropped it after your reply, since I didn't find good things against you then. I thought that would show you I stopped digging that.
Not to drag this all up again but my argument in that phase was, if I remember correctly, that the hardy vote was silly and so the choice should be between the inactive people (mazino and lawlett) rather than voting for hardy. The argument against lawlett and Mazino if I remember correctly was due to their inactivity not because it was random as well. But if there was no argument for inactivty against lawlett or mazino nor any other good arguments I would have been for a random one. The early lawlett was really not a serious vote at that time, it was joke. I dont really consider joke votes to be the same as random ones. Like this joke on I have on 3c because he is raditz. Nevertheless I can see how that could be construed as a random vote.

I didnt bring it up to stir anything, I only brought it in because hardy said the same thing as you within a short space of time when I was sure I made my position on it clear. I think he got me confused with this post by evil though. But I did find it interesting he parroted what you were saying after we already discussed it.
 
Last edited:

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Vote kill bulma
Vote kill: Tapion
might change later
i got the strongest char in DB :hip

Votekill Gnut
Okaaay babies Im at home :yay

1st Sakura what did you mean by :



There wasnt anything just (Townie) or nothing ? O.o

2nd I have a night role :blush

3rd - Votekill 3c :3
Votekill Raditz

Raditz has always been a dick.
The character picks are so random, wtf Xadyu :XD



Not really.

Votekill Imperium , you're a terrible father, Gohan won't miss you.
Moah, what a spam discussion. And I don't really understand the most name referneces either, I must say. They should have been on the avatars at least.

Though what 3c said might work. Just vote train someone random, so that mafia won't have a chance to manipulate us.

So, Vote kill 3c? :redface
fuk disu shittu! Votekill Evil3ye
Votekill 3c
I will go to sleep soon and I promised I would change vote, well its not like it will be smarter but wtv Votekill Evil (cuz he doesnt like me :derp well its just random anyway, nothing personal :XD )
Well I will vote kill Piccolo (Hardy :p) for now. His lock after half of day 1 almost was left seems very odd to me. Would be pretty convenient for a Mafia to add a vote to a bandwagon to try and bait others to jump on too. May change it depending on the next hours I'm still awake.



This is too hard =-= I tried to check things on Hardy, Imp, Mazi and Kat and it led me nowhere...
Before I try to check things on others, let me cast my first vote already:

Votekill DD (he asked us to).

Gonna finish work I brought home and check the thread meanwhile. If I see something convincing, I'll change my vote.
votekill digitaldawg
Well it doesn't look like anything will change at this point. DD and Imp claiming plain townie again is lulz and seems unlikely to be true, especially if Sakura is a plain townie too, but for now that's not really worth voting for I guess. Hardy stated his reasons for votekilling 3c. I still believe that was rather dumb (no matter if mafia or not) but it I guess it makes sense. Right now I can't see anyone as clearly suspicious, besides Kat.

"Oh wait, no one can blame me when I change my vote now lol. Now I better leave before shit gets serious". Sounds like a pretty noobish mafia, but something I could imagine with Kat. So votekill Kat. Have to leave pretty soon and won't be here when the phase ends.



I think by now you accused almost every player of being mafia :lmao
I think you and Imp will be a bigger issue to analyse on the second day, if you make it through the night. For now I really see the saver bet in Kat.

Votekill Kat

12 of 12 votes.

Evil3ye 3x (Digitaldude/Tapion, Lawlett-kun/Trunks, Kat/Freeza)
Digitaldude 3x (Sakura_Saluja/Videl, Farfalla/Vegeta, gnut/Gotenks)
3c 2x (Imperium/Goku, Hardy/Piccolo)
Kat 2x (naruto-niichan/Krillin, Evil3ye/Bulma)
Hardy 2x (3c/Raditz)
Gnut 1x (Mazino/Broly)




5 hours left until end of Day 1
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Josef you missed naruto-niichan's vote. And also there's a big mess in the spoiler; quotes-in-quotes.

Edit: nvm.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Too many hosts spoil the broth.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

No, Imp, it was a random vote on Day 1. It didn't come to Mazi x Hardy x GB at that point yet. I dropped it cause I didn't see you pursuing that random lynch thing there, though, so there's the chance you're being honest.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Josef you missed naruto-niichan's vote. And also there's a big mess in the spoiler; quotes-in-quotes.

Edit: nvm.
Xadyu originally missed it and they just kept copying the previous post.

No, it was a random vote on Day 1. It didn't come to Mazi x Hardy x GB at that point yet. I dropped it cause I didn't see you pursuing that random lynch thing there, though, so there's the chance you're being honest.
Check my edit.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Josef you missed naruto-niichan's vote. And also there's a big mess in the spoiler; quotes-in-quotes.

Edit: nvm.
Yeah, I just saw that, I copied from what was posted before, I will fix it.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Xadyu originally missed it and they just kept copying the previous post.



Check my edit.
I have fixed it now, I hope the vote quotes are clear to be seen?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Not to drag this all up again but my argument in that phase was, if I remember correctly, that the hardy vote was silly and so the choice should be between the inactive people (mazino and lawlett) rather than voting for hardy. The argument against lawlett and Mazino if I remember correctly was due to their inactivity not because it was random as well. But if there was no argument for inactivty against lawlett or mazino nor any other good arguments I would have been for a random one. The early lawlett was really not a serious vote at that time, it was joke. I dont really consider joke votes to be the same as random ones. Like this joke on I have on 3c because he is raditz. Nevertheless I can see how that could be construed as a random vote.

I didnt bring it up to stir anything, I only brought it in because hardy said the same thing as you within a short space of time when I was sure I made my position on it clear. I think he got me confused with this post by evil though. But I did find it interesting he parroted what you were saying after we already discussed it.
This link leads to no where.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I am gonna sleep now.

Votekill 3c

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Oh wait he only has 2 votes.......SON OF BITCH!

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Just let me die at worst I am an innocent child.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Niichan bolded only votekill, please bold both name and votekill everyone.^^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I am gonna sleep now.

Votekill 3c

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Oh wait he only has 2 votes.......SON OF BITCH!

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Just let me die at worst I am an innocent child.
dude...you wouldn't know you are innocent child until host pm you....liar
you mafia
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Niichan bolded only votekill, please bold both name and votekill everyone.^^
I wish I could!!

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

dude...you wouldn't know you are innocent child until host pm you....liar
you mafia
Dude I jsut said that, at worst I am innocent child at best I am sleeper.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Gonna do a dissapoint reply but

You cannot say that the everything that would be revealed in this phase has been revealed. So giving yourself room to make a more informed choice should be a priority for a townie, an early votelock eliminates the ability to make an informed choice when more information comes out.
Except for the fact that it never happens and we usually end the day lynching a townie? I just didn't want to stay till the end. I said that already too.

votekill digitaldawg
...why

I think he got me confused with this post by evil though. But I did find it interesting he parroted what you were saying after we already discussed it.
I didn't I thought you had joined him.

Too many hosts spoil the broth.
Yeah really. They are there to help him and check he doesn't make any mistakes, not to do his job.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

In Imp's defense, I support his minor roleplaying of voting for me. He even said right afterwards that he wasn't aware that I had two votes already before his vote, and said he would change it later. You could say it was sloppy of a player of Imp's ability to not be aware of vote count when so few votes and posts had been made, but a forgivable mistake nonetheless. I don't really find his stance hypocritical as such towards random voting.

For now I agree with Imp's analysis. It's mostly between Kat and Hardy, and Kat seems to be the hot target. Too bad she's not here to even defend herself, lol. Thinking about her play, it seemed normal apart from the fail claim/joke. Then she leaves later after her mess gets brought up. I'm kind of starting to get sick of the "I'm dying so I'm det/doc" excuse, which she sort of gave, but it could be true. Doesn't change the fact she stands out. Might change my vote for her.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Vote kill bulma
Vote kill: Tapion
might change later
i got the strongest char in DB :hip

Votekill Gnut
Okaaay babies Im at home :yay

1st Sakura what did you mean by :



There wasnt anything just (Townie) or nothing ? O.o

2nd I have a night role :blush

3rd - Votekill 3c :3
Votekill Raditz

Raditz has always been a dick.
The character picks are so random, wtf Xadyu :XD



Not really.

Votekill Imperium , you're a terrible father, Gohan won't miss you.
Moah, what a spam discussion. And I don't really understand the most name referneces either, I must say. They should have been on the avatars at least.

Though what 3c said might work. Just vote train someone random, so that mafia won't have a chance to manipulate us.

So, Vote kill 3c? :redface
fuk disu shittu! Votekill Evil3ye
Votekill 3c
I will go to sleep soon and I promised I would change vote, well its not like it will be smarter but wtv Votekill Evil (cuz he doesnt like me :derp well its just random anyway, nothing personal :XD )
Well I will vote kill Piccolo (Hardy :p) for now. His lock after half of day 1 almost was left seems very odd to me. Would be pretty convenient for a Mafia to add a vote to a bandwagon to try and bait others to jump on too. May change it depending on the next hours I'm still awake.



This is too hard =-= I tried to check things on Hardy, Imp, Mazi and Kat and it led me nowhere...
Before I try to check things on others, let me cast my first vote already:

Votekill DD (he asked us to).

Gonna finish work I brought home and check the thread meanwhile. If I see something convincing, I'll change my vote.
votekill digitaldawg
Well it doesn't look like anything will change at this point. DD and Imp claiming plain townie again is lulz and seems unlikely to be true, especially if Sakura is a plain townie too, but for now that's not really worth voting for I guess. Hardy stated his reasons for votekilling 3c. I still believe that was rather dumb (no matter if mafia or not) but it I guess it makes sense. Right now I can't see anyone as clearly suspicious, besides Kat.

"Oh wait, no one can blame me when I change my vote now lol. Now I better leave before shit gets serious". Sounds like a pretty noobish mafia, but something I could imagine with Kat. So votekill Kat. Have to leave pretty soon and won't be here when the phase ends.



I think by now you accused almost every player of being mafia :lmao
I think you and Imp will be a bigger issue to analyse on the second day, if you make it through the night. For now I really see the saver bet in Kat.

Votekill Kat
I am gonna sleep now.

Votekill 3c

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Oh wait he only has 2 votes.......SON OF BITCH!

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Just let me die at worst I am an innocent child.

12 of 12 votes.


Digitaldude 3x (Sakura_Saluja/Videl, Farfalla/Vegeta, gnut/Gotenks)
3c 3x (Imperium/Goku, Hardy/Piccolo, Digitaldude/Tapion)
Evil3ye 2x (Lawlett-kun/Trunks, Kat/Freeza)
Kat 2x (naruto-niichan/Krillin, Evil3ye/Bulma)
Hardy 2x (3c/Raditz)
Gnut 1x (Mazino/Broly)




5 hours left until end of Day 1
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Dude I jsut said that, at worst I am innocent child at best I am sleeper.

gotcha bro....go on ahead and rat on your buddies....is evil one?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Jesus, DD is so bipolar... "I wanna die, kill me"; "I don't wanna die, my plan backfired"; "I wanna die, I might be a sleeper"... Wtf...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top