My ass is pretty much always calm.
But you had funI confess I wasted two hours chatting with the guy who lives in another state. We exchanged pictures of sunsets, long stories, and bad internet humor.
But... I HAVE A PAPER DUE ON FRIDAY THAT I HAVEN'T STARTED.
AND A PRESENTATION TO DO TOMORROW.
AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.
When my life rationalizes itself, I will be a much saner individual.

...'kayUmmmm. It happens when I get a crush. I'm like, "I wonder what it would be like to totally tackle sex attack this person..." "and that person. And another person. Maybe THAT person. I wonder who would be better." Then everything sPIRALS OUTTA CONTROL
![]()
Watching two large men touch each other should never result in sexual stimulation, not even the metaphorical kind.I confess my pants are still wet from watching Cesaro wrestle Cena.
Just in case you were wondering, you win every senario, Garbear....'kay

I wasn't, but okay, if you say soJust in case you were wondering, you win every senario, Garbear.![]()



#rektI confess I'm peeved that I still haven't gotten the answer to my question. -_-

Just got rejected from my undergrad institution for graduate school.
Going to cry myself to sleep now.

Normally it's a matter of recommendations, motivational letters and most of all grades AFAIK. I could be wrong but if that's the case it should be a tough one to turn around =/
... Can
you file an appeal? (gots no idea how that works)