Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
My ass is pretty much always calm.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess I wasted two hours chatting with the guy who lives in another state. We exchanged pictures of sunsets, long stories, and bad internet humor.

But... I HAVE A PAPER DUE ON FRIDAY THAT I HAVEN'T STARTED.

AND A PRESENTATION TO DO TOMORROW.

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.

When my life rationalizes itself, I will be a much saner individual.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I confess I wasted two hours chatting with the guy who lives in another state. We exchanged pictures of sunsets, long stories, and bad internet humor.

But... I HAVE A PAPER DUE ON FRIDAY THAT I HAVEN'T STARTED.

AND A PRESENTATION TO DO TOMORROW.

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.

When my life rationalizes itself, I will be a much saner individual.
But you had fun :zomg



Right?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ummmm. It happens when I get a crush. I'm like, "I wonder what it would be like to totally tackle sex attack this person..." "and that person. And another person. Maybe THAT person. I wonder who would be better. <_>" Then everything sPIRALS OUTTA CONTROL:arf
...'kay
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess my pants are still wet from watching Cesaro wrestle Cena.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I confess my pants are still wet from watching Cesaro wrestle Cena.
Watching two large men touch each other should never result in sexual stimulation, not even the metaphorical kind.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Gimme a break. U wer wonderin:yodawg

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

rite.:m3j
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Every scenario??? We want details!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm peeved that I still haven't gotten the answer to my question. -_-
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm confused.


I confess I downloaded a GBA emulator and Pokemon Black and enjoy playing it. Sometimes. Cuz like, I don't like playing it on my computer. I'm probably old school though.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Alright I'll confess a rather normal "nerd confession" but something I have never really been familiar with up until recent months.

I feel a little lonely O_O

I no longer have classes as I'm writing my thesis. Most of my university friends have either quit, moved to another university to do their Masters (so they've been gone for a while) or simply don't live nearby (they drive back and forth to uni, plus they are writing thesis too so they're rarely at school anyway). Pretty much have no one to hang out with anymore, which gets pretty boring as time passes. All my friends (and core friend group) from pre-university live in other cities as well as they study there. Thinking of taking a few trips during weekends at this point to visit =/
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Just got rejected from my undergrad institution for graduate school.

Going to cry myself to sleep now.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Huh? How's that possible? :gwah
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just got rejected from my undergrad institution for graduate school.

Going to cry myself to sleep now.
:hug

... Can
you file an appeal? (gots no idea how that works)
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
:hug

... Can
you file an appeal? (gots no idea how that works)
Normally it's a matter of recommendations, motivational letters and most of all grades AFAIK. I could be wrong but if that's the case it should be a tough one to turn around =/
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It's just been one of those cascade failure weeks. I went into it very sick and behind on homework. Was distracted by the need to finish a presentation for a competition, and so I didn't start one homework and didn't finish another. On Wednesday I had two appointments that were cancelled last minute, though I hadn't had enough time to prepare anyways. However it sent my relative into total depression. That took out most of the day. Then I finally got started on an essay due today, which at least is working out, but it's my first literature essay in years. Then yesterday I discovered I had a homework due today instead of next Friday, which I haven't even started on and was rejected by this university. And today I've been pulled into a last minute panel because someone backed out, which I have to do because the guy running it is influential.

If I didn't have this board, my med school friend, and my family, I'd probably be a weeping mess by now.
 
Top