Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Don't you dare!Too late to drop it?![]()

Don't you dare!Too late to drop it?![]()

Have you read Bakune Young?Bob, you don't read much manga, do you?
Have you perhaps read a manga that I haven't, a short one that's recommendable?
.
I didn't think I'd like it but it's quite good. Kuroko doesn't look as moe as she does in the series but that's fine, I guess. Did you say there was an english release already?![]()
I like the cover. What do you think bob?
Well it is the first volume so the art is still a bit weird.I didn't think I'd like it but it's quite good. Kuroko doesn't look as moe as she does in the series but that's fine, I guess. Did you say there was an english release already?

With that particular character, it's more her expression and mannerisms. She seems normal here.What do you find moe?
I would've thought that was a DVD cover. Vast difference from the first cover for sure.Well it is the first volume so the art is still a bit weird.
This is the cover of the recent english volume:
![]()
It got a lot better.

Also some of the latter ones felt clustered too. Even though the old ones had many characters on there too at times, the style and layout made that factor not really matter.Yeah One Piece' art back then was rather simple too. it is always great to reread the whole Manga and to look at the changes. Nami was almost flat back then...![]()

No, what's it about and why should I read it?Have you read Bakune Young?
. Sometimes I wonder what I do with my time; so much to watch
. 
Be prepared though, Index's anime adaptation is poor, especially the first season. Shame, because Misaka > all girls in IndexI do plan on starting with Index anime at some point; I could've sworn I had downloaded it too, but I can't find it. Sometimes I wonder what I do with my time; so much to watch
.
I'll see if I can find the Railgun manga online somewhere. But Kuroko is my favourite character, not Misaka. Though The Railgun is quite cool.

You can view Railgun as a stand alone series, in my opinion. Except for Touma's appearances here and there, Railgun's plot is much smaller in scope, with manageable size of cast compared to Index. Trust me, you wouldn't regret it.I can't find myself to watch/read the Railgun series because I love Index so much, but Railgun is supposed to leave Index in the dark..
I don't want that!![]()
I need to go back and watch the first too, then I'll get to Index's 2 seasons. Where can I get good quality of Railgun's first season? Coalgirls doesn't have it.