Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Ichigo Luffy doesn't even look half bad. (Naruto by Oda somewhat does though if you ask me...) but I'm glad that OP has Odas drawing style. It looks funnier and also serious when it has to be.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Oh I thought that mistake was on purpose. Never mind then. :D
I doubt Ichigo is the same personality as Kubo, Kubo is Aizen. Meh.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I doubt Ichigo is the same personality as Kubo, Kubo is Aizen. Meh.
Kubo is not the king of trolling anymore, so he can't be Aizen.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Kubo is not the king of trolling anymore, so he can't be Aizen.
True, even trolling fails in Bleach now. :derp
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

True, even trolling fails in Bleach now. :derp
Bleach doesn't fail at all. It's been like this for years. I don't know what people expect to be honest.
Kishi is the king of trolling.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Bleach doesn't fail at all. It's been like this for years. I don't know what people expect to be honest.
Kishi is the king of trolling.
I don't read it anymore. :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

It started so well. Then he spun too many webs.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I was never really a fan of Gin, but he was cool. I was quite upset that Kubo made Shunsui lose an eye. Jokes on him, he's even more manly with the eyepatch :hmph
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I was never really a fan of Gin, but he was cool. I was quite upset that Kubo made Shunsui lose an eye. Jokes on him, he's even more manly with the eyepatch :hmph
Gin was a great character... He was killed too soon... =/
Yes Shunsui is even more epic like that so the joke is on Kubo. :derp (He obviously wants to attract more female Otakus...)
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I was never really a fan of Gin, but he was cool. I was quite upset that Kubo made Shunsui lose an eye. Jokes on him, he's even more manly with the eyepatch :hmph
Gin was a sneak, most manly character in Bleach was Aizen. Still Gin > Aizen overall. Aizen was well groomed.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Unohana; how he literally screwed her character. All the years we waited patiently for something epic from her. :emocat.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Unohana; how he literally screwed her character. All the years we waited patiently for something epic from her. :emocat.
Tite Kubo ruined his own epic manga.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Aizen was indeed well groomed, but it wasn't true manliness. Not like Shunsui.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top