Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Simple covers are cool, that is why I like the Bleach covers so much.
---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------
That is true but I LOVE volume 69s cover.Also some of the latter ones felt clustered too. Even though the old ones had many characters on there too at times, the style and layout made that factor not really matter.
In that respect I've sometimes enjoyed simpler covers like the one with just Whitebeard's face on and his crew at the bottom( they could honestly have done without that). There should really have more of those.

Simple covers are cool, that is why I like the Bleach covers so much.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------
If I'm not wrong, Commie subbed them.Ha! I think I mentioned this somewhere else already, but I started with Railgun S, so the second season with the Sisters ArcI need to go back and watch the first too, then I'll get to Index's 2 seasons. Where can I get good quality of Railgun's first season? Coalgirls doesn't have it.
Last edited by a moderator:
I need to go back and watch the first too, then I'll get to Index's 2 seasons. Where can I get good quality of Railgun's first season? Coalgirls doesn't have it.







