Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Also some of the latter ones felt clustered too. Even though the old ones had many characters on there too at times, the style and layout made that factor not really matter.
In that respect I've sometimes enjoyed simpler covers like the one with just Whitebeard's face on and his crew at the bottom( they could honestly have done without that). There should really have more of those.
That is true but I LOVE volume 69s cover. :zomg
Simple covers are cool, that is why I like the Bleach covers so much. :blush

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Ha! I think I mentioned this somewhere else already, but I started with Railgun S, so the second season with the Sisters Arc :XD I need to go back and watch the first too, then I'll get to Index's 2 seasons. Where can I get good quality of Railgun's first season? Coalgirls doesn't have it.
If I'm not wrong, Commie subbed them.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

That is true but I LOVE volume 69s cover. :zomg
Simple covers are cool, that is why I like the Bleach covers so much. :blush
Why so much? I think 45, 57, 62 and 68 are better.

Yeah I was going to mention Bleach covers. If there's one thing Kubo does well, is art. Love the covers and stylish colourspreads too.

If I'm not wrong, Commie subbed them.
Cool, I got it :nod
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Why so much? I think 45, 57, 62 and 68 are better.

Yeah I was going to mention Bleach covers. If there's one thing Kubo does well, is art. Love the covers and stylish colourspreads too.

Cool, I got it :nod
Law, Luffy, Zoro and Tashigi look so epic. :zomg 58 is another one I really like.

If only his writing was as good as his art... :pout

It was them or Mazui... :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Law, Luffy, Zoro and Tashigi look so epic. :zomg 58 is another one I really like.

If only his writing was as good as his art... :pout

It was them or Mazui... :D
Yeah that was a good one; it's actually one of the few where I prefer the english version of the cover to the japanese; as they cleaned it a bit.

He should've really looked into collaborating with a writer. Such promise, such waste, much troll.

I got them from the nya in the end. I'll leave that on tonight. :nod
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

No, what's it about and why should I read it?
It's short, comedic and random. It will make you read the rest of the manga from that mangaka which are the same.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

It's short, comedic and random. It will make you read the rest of the manga from that mangaka which are the same.
Best recommendation ever.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Best recommendation ever.
Read it, no regrets and no time wasted.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I'm sorry, you have to try better than that.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

He should've really looked into collaborating with a writer. Such promise, such waste, much troll.

I got them from the nya in the end. I'll leave that on tonight. :nod
Indeed. I still hope he will do so after Bleach is over... So much potential...

Nyaa it is. :D
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Yes you can! You just thought that you never had it. :arf
:arro

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Indeed. I still hope he will do so after Bleach is over... So much potential...
I heard he'll be writing a story about piracy next. :hee
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I heard he'll be writing a story about piracy next. :hee
I just imagined One Piece with drawings by Kubo... That would've been unique...
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I just imagined One Piece with drawings by Kubo... That would've been unique...
In turn that reminded me of One Piece's 10th Anniversary where he, along with other mangaka did drawings of OP characters:


In turn Oda did the same for Naruto's 10th Anniversary and there was one art piece for Jojo 25th anniversary too that I found amazing!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top