Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

The adventure Cap/Shield has in the movie is basically what they always do, but that's not really possible to do in a budget series.

I have to pay between 8,5€ and 12€ per movie.
Seems a regular price right? It cost the same here too, for IMAX though.

I think regular cinema tickets are €5/8
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Epic movie... Right... RIGHT? :zomg
Well not really... SHIELD is one of the most important parts of the Marvel world... :XD

I have to pay between 8,5€ and 12€ per movie.
Well I thought the movie was good. Epic not so much :XD I was entertained, can't say I was amazed though. The movie gets a bit too much praise for my taste anyway.
I get your point but

with SHIELD basically being Hydra and kind of getting destroyed at the end

the series is kinda redundant, at least to me.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

I have to pay between 9 and 13,5 euro :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Seems a regular price right? It cost the same here too, for IMAX though.

I think regular cinema tickets are €5/8
It is normal but too expensive for me. I can't afford it.


Well I thought the movie was good. Epic not so much :XD I was entertained, can't say I was amazed though. The movie gets a bit too much praise for my taste anyway.
I get your point but

with SHIELD basically being Hydra and kind of getting destroyed at the end

the series is kinda redundant, at least to me.
That is good enough... :XD

Only the Triskelion is partly destroyed. SHIELD has tons of headquarters as seen in AoS. :D that and Fury is still there. So are all normal agents. Hawkeye wasn't even shown in the movie.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

That is good enough... :XD

Only the Triskelion is partly destroyed. SHIELD has tons of headquarters as seen in AoS. :D that and Fury is still there. So are all normal agents. Hawkeye wasn't even shown in the movie.
Not what I would call epic though x'D

Ugh, are we talking about the comics here? In the movie clearly everything about SHIELD was exposed, as was the huge infiltration by Hydra. At this point clearly SHIELD is out of action, even that one politican complained to Natasha that they basically took out their number one security agency, and questioned who will protect the order from now on. If the series plays in different/alternate dimension okay, but if the story is related to the marvel movies, it becomes pointless. Fury is officially dead anyway, and it didn't look like he would return to SHIELD or anything.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Ugh, are we talking about the comics here? In the movie clearly everything about SHIELD was exposed, as was the huge infiltration by Hydra. At this point clearly SHIELD is out of action, even that one politican complained to Natasha that they basically took out their number one security agency, and questioned who will protect the order from now on. If the series plays in different/alternate dimension okay, but if the story is related to the marvel movies, it becomes pointless. Fury is officially dead anyway, and it didn't look like he would return to SHIELD or anything.
So is Agent Coulson.
I wouldn't be surprised if Tony Stark would take over so they have material for Iron man 4. Furthermore Fury is already confirmed for Avengers 2. Exposing every dark secret of SHIELD was the main goal of one of the main characters of AoS. So basically she got what she wanted. Coulson wanted to fight the dark side of SHIELD too so that works. They have to rebuild it from scratch. I still don't know why Hill is at Stark industries at the end but maybe that is the reason.
That is why I really look forward to the tie-in episode of AoS.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Shield is actually bad, Fury is actually alive.

That's pretty much the entire plot of Shield since ever.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Oh, I remember Denver the Dinosaur now...but that's not at the same level as other shows. I recall David the Gnome much easier than that show.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

That doesn't ring a bell. What about The Gargoyles?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Btw Bob,... The guy in the post credit scene talks very german because he really is a german actor... :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

That doesn't ring a bell. What about The Gargoyles?
Sure, but I wasn't really into them. It was TMNT, then Power Rangers.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

@X
Have you read that Blackout is going to be in Agents of Shield?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Oh, I remember Denver the Dinosaur now...but that's not at the same level as other shows. I recall David the Gnome much easier than that show.
I've NEVER seen that Denver the Dinosaur show before you mentioned it just now, what the fuck.

That doesn't ring a bell. What about The Gargoyles?
Sure, but I wasn't really into them. It was TMNT, then Power Rangers.
Gargoyles were the shit man. That cartoon still holds up to this day. Quality stuff.

I would love a good live-action movie (or a new cartoon series) of that.
@X
Have you read that Blackout is going to be in Agents of Shield?
Yeah, I've read about that. I'm curious what he's going to look like, just regular human-ish, or like in the Ghost Rider sequel?
Or actually cool...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I'm more curious about Amy Acker's character. I'm used to her playing a psychopath in Person of Interest.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I'm more curious about Amy Acker's character. I'm used to her playing a psychopath in Person of Interest.
I haven't seen anything of PoI yet, but she was good in Much Ado About Nothing and I think she was in Cabin of the Woods too.
And she was a regular in Angel.

So she's worked a lot with Whedon, now I think about it. :hmm
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

It's pretty good. Jonathan Nolan and JJ Abrams created it. :thumbs

I think I'm the only one who watches it; I asked goldb to watch it, but I don't know he has. :oh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

It's pretty good. Jonathan Nolan and JJ Abrams created it. :thumbs

I think I'm the only one who watches it; I asked goldb to watch it, but I don't know he has. :oh
I've been meaning too, but it's the type of series that don't really get a priority with me, crime drama that is.
I have to stumble on it, otherwise it gets pushed at the back of the list.

I do pick up basically every sitcom out there too, without hesitation.
That's a very bad habit.. I think I'm better off doing drugs. :lmao

But I'll check out the first episode tomorrow, why not, I guess. ;)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Btw Bob,... The guy in the post credit scene talks very german because he really is a german actor... :XD
Yeah, Thomas Kretschmann; did I not mention that on IRC? He's also in King Kong and plays the boat captain.

Sure, but I wasn't really into them. It was TMNT, then Power Rangers.
Ah Power Rangers...it was so good, before it began to suck. I'm sure pretty much everyone has the same answer but which one was your favourite?

I've NEVER seen that Denver the Dinosaur show before you mentioned it just now, what the fuck.
Denver was some good stuff, man. I don't remember much about it but we used to watch a lot of these shows in the morning before school or on the weekends. Most Saturday mornings though.

Gargoyles were the shit man. That cartoon still holds up to this day. Quality stuff.

I would love a good live-action movie (or a new cartoon series) of that.
A Live-action movie of the Gargoyles could work, but I'm not sure if any studios has faith to greenlight the project.

I think I'm the only one who watches it; I asked goldb to watch it, but I don't know he has. :oh
Person of Interest?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I was actually the Black Power Ranger for Halloween with a homemade costume. But the Green/White Ranger was probably the coolest. Not sure I really had a favorite, it changed with each version. But it got too repetitive, I got older, and lost interest.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Red Ranger; every time. I remember being so excited to see TJ as Red Turbo Ranger back in the day. Then he went back to blue....:nah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Red Ranger; every time. I remember being so excited to see TJ as Red Turbo Ranger back in the day. Then he went back to blue....:nah
That's just a rehash of when Tommy (Green Ranger) gave the Dragonzord and the armor to Jason until he came back. He also gave it to Zack for a time too. Mighty Morphin still da best. :noworry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top