Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why don't they get married in a Stadium?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I made an A in pchem lab, adv inorganic, and polymer. But I think that I'm the most proud of my C in quantum p-chem lecture. SOLVING ALL OF THOSE GOD DAMN SCHRODINGER EQUATIONS PAID OFF YALL:arf
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I made an A in pchem lab, adv inorganic, and polymer. But I think that I'm the most proud of my C in quantum p-chem lecture. SOLVING ALL OF THOSE GOD DAMN SCHRODINGER EQUATIONS PAID OFF YALL:arf
Congrats Naomi!

Ah science. Solving Schrodinger - we're told how to do it analytically. Then you find out the researchers just use programs to solve 'em.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that last Thursday I was at uni drinking in a fire party with some friends... then a couple of girls started to hit on me and I was really on to it. I took one of the girls by the hand and I was ready to bring her to a quieter so we cold hook up. But my gf sent me a txt on this exactly moment, so I gave up and went home. I hate cheating and I have never cheated on my life, but my relationship is on really shitty state right now and it isn’t my fault (I don’t see her since may 5, cuz she’s not feeling like it).. yet I’m feeling really guilt about all this shit
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I confess that last Thursday I was at uni drinking in a fire party with some friends... then a couple of girls started to hit on me and I was really on to it. I took one of the girls by the hand and I was ready to bring her to a quieter so we cold hook up. But my gf sent me a txt on this exactly moment, so I gave up and went home. I hate cheating and I have never cheated on my life, but my relationship is on really shitty state right now and it isn’t my fault (I don’t see her since may 5, cuz she’s not feeling like it).. yet I’m feeling really guilt about all this shit
Moa you are a fucking chick's magnet lol.
I think it was good that on that exact moment she sent you a text, you would had ended regretting it.

I understand how you feel, and even if nothing happened if i was in your situation i would still feel bad about even thinking about it, but i honestly don't think you should be to hard on yourself. I have seen some posts of you talking about your relationship and i honestly think it's been hard on you and you wouldn't to be blamed to question your relationship.

I think you have to decide what's best for you honestly. If you really like her, i would give you the advice to not give up on your relationship and be there for her, give her your support cuz maybe that will do a lot of difference to her, even if it's by distance.

If things don't get better after a while, if i was in your situation i think the wisest decision would be to end it. If she keeps acting distant, if she keeps not meeting you just because "she doesn't feel like it", you don't really have to deal with all that because even if her intention is not to hurt you, i guess you will prolly end feeling toyed in all this and it's something that will constantly making you feel bad.

Anyway sorry if the advice is uncalled for, but anyway ... hope things start going better for you Moa :hug
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that last Thursday I was at uni drinking in a fire party with some friends... then a couple of girls started to hit on me and I was really on to it. I took one of the girls by the hand and I was ready to bring her to a quieter so we cold hook up. But my gf sent me a txt on this exactly moment, so I gave up and went home. I hate cheating and I have never cheated on my life, but my relationship is on really shitty state right now and it isn’t my fault (I don’t see her since may 5, cuz she’s not feeling like it).. yet I’m feeling really guilt about all this shit
Dude, just break up with her...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Or just cheat on her :kappa

ok no
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I wasn't suggesting it so he could be a manwhore, there's more backstory to his situation.

It's simple, if someone can't give you what you want/need from a relationship, then there's not much point to staying "together" and being miserable. Especially if you're putting yourself in a situation where you're tempted to cheat.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I am of the school of thought that if you haven't seen a girl in over 23 days then she is not your girlfriend. I am not saying she wasn't at some point but not seeing you "cuz she didn't feel like it" in over 20 days is downright weird. I have seen relations begin and end in less time than that... Maybe she is hoping you will kinda forget about her and save herself a breakup? Then again, I don't know your circumstances so ignore me if there is something that in some form justifies this (although I can't imagine what could do that).
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I confess that last Thursday I was at uni drinking in a fire party with some friends... then a couple of girls started to hit on me and I was really on to it. I took one of the girls by the hand and I was ready to bring her to a quieter so we cold hook up. But my gf sent me a txt on this exactly moment, so I gave up and went home. I hate cheating and I have never cheated on my life, but my relationship is on really shitty state right now and it isn’t my fault (I don’t see her since may 5, cuz she’s not feeling like it).. yet I’m feeling really guilt about all this shit
unless it's serious with current girlfriend and you think she gonna become the woman of your life i don't think you should hesitate, specially if your relationship is on a shitty state. it just gonna end one day and you gonna regret all the sacrifice you made. next time, bang her
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah, do what scav says, teach her a lesson
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I am of the school of thought that if you haven't seen a girl in over 23 days then she is not your girlfriend. I am not saying she wasn't at some point but not seeing you "cuz she didn't feel like it" in over 20 days is downright weird. I have seen relations begin and end in less time than that... Maybe she is hoping you will kinda forget about her and save herself a breakup? Then again, I don't know your circumstances so ignore me if there is something that in some form justifies this (although I can't imagine what could do that).
I confessed that i was bothered by the fact that you said 23 days instead of 22 days. I dunno why, but i always thought you are American and it's not 28th on US yet, so no excuse for that mistake! :hmph

Me and my brother have always been better than pretty much everyone when it comes at doing Math operations on my head. Some people can't do some simple operation (at least easily) without using a calculator!

Not saying it's your case kkck! :mono
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wow, your brother does math operations on your head? Damn, that twin connection.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I confessed that i was bothered by the fact that you said 23 days instead of 22 days. I dunno why, but i always thought you are American and it's not 28th on US yet, so no excuse for that mistake! :hmph

Me and my brother have always been better than pretty much everyone when it comes at doing Math operations on my head. Some people can't do some simple operation (at least easily) without using a calculator!

Not saying it's your case kkck! :mono
I am not at the US but I am not in a different time zone either. Mistake was due to using my other watch today which is off by a half day and hadn't notice.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that last Thursday I was at uni drinking in a fire party with some friends... then a couple of girls started to hit on me and I was really on to it. I took one of the girls by the hand and I was ready to bring her to a quieter so we cold hook up. But my gf sent me a txt on this exactly moment, so I gave up and went home. I hate cheating and I have never cheated on my life, but my relationship is on really shitty state right now and it isn’t my fault (I don’t see her since may 5, cuz she’s not feeling like it).. yet I’m feeling really guilt about all this shit
Break up with her.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
there's more backgorund to the "Don't feel like it", she's dealing with some shit, although I'm not sure what it is cuz she has been keeping me away.
I don't cheat cuz I'm against it, I'm actually monogamous by nature, I think that if you want to hook up with another people you are free to do so, just break up and don't move one.
But that's the messed up part, I don't want to hook up with another people, I want to hook up with my GF, but we've been so apart that I almost did. Breaking up isn't so simple cuz I actually like her a lot... I want to work things out, not blow it up.
When it's good, it's really good.. we have tons of chemistry, we think very alike about the world, neither of us are jealous, we have tons of fun and talk about the future, shit like that. But when it's bad... is just, confusing. We never had a fight, she just drift apart confused and I'm left hanging,
It's about weighting in the good and the bad and seeing if it's all worthy. On the low it feels like it isn't, but on the high it feels like it's worthy everything. Classic case of someone infatuated that can't think straight.

And scav, I dunno if she's the woman of my life man, it's impossible to know it now, I'm only 23, we've been dating fo only 3 months. I think that you only figure who is the "partner of your life" when you partner already have been being the partner of you life, I think it takes time. But I'm serious with her..
When I was 15 and was in love, I was sure my GF of the time was the woman of my life, of course I was wrong and I'm grateful for that hahaha
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Good luck, Moa!

I confess I miss my friends.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
there's more backgorund to the "Don't feel like it", she's dealing with some shit, although I'm not sure what it is cuz she has been keeping me away.
I don't cheat cuz I'm against it, I'm actually monogamous by nature, I think that if you want to hook up with another people you are free to do so, just break up and don't move one.
But that's the messed up part, I don't want to hook up with another people, I want to hook up with my GF, but we've been so apart that I almost did. Breaking up isn't so simple cuz I actually like her a lot... I want to work things out, not blow it up.
When it's good, it's really good.. we have tons of chemistry, we think very alike about the world, neither of us are jealous, we have tons of fun and talk about the future, shit like that. But when it's bad... is just, confusing. We never had a fight, she just drift apart confused and I'm left hanging,
It's about weighting in the good and the bad and seeing if it's all worthy. On the low it feels like it isn't, but on the high it feels like it's worthy everything. Classic case of someone infatuated that can't think straight.

And scav, I dunno if she's the woman of my life man, it's impossible to know it now, I'm only 23, we've been dating fo only 3 months. I think that you only figure who is the "partner of your life" when you partner already have been being the partner of you life, I think it takes time. But I'm serious with her..
When I was 15 and was in love, I was sure my GF of the time was the woman of my life, of course I was wrong and I'm grateful for that hahaha
Talk with her, then. If she does not seem committed or want to be committed, break up with her.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Well, we don't know your circumstances but her dealing with shit in such a way that she does not see you in over 3 weeks is rather unusual to put it very mildly. Usually your purpose as boyfriend would be more along the lines of helping her through shit by at least being there... 3 weeks IMO is more than enough for the breakup to be implied IMO.
 
Top