Re: ( `_> ´ )
Thanks, I love these tasteless jokes.
Thanks, I love these tasteless jokes.
I knew you do.Thanks, I love these tasteless jokes.
No I'm just Portuguese and root for Ghana!you were rooting for PT nuno?
Yeah he sucked balls. Wow. 11v10, good job guys! Let's just on the Ronaldo hate train! It's a joyful ride!I knew you do.
On a serious note, ofc I feel sorry for Coentrao (though dunno how serious it actually is) but when he bumped together with Nani I was like "wtf". Obviously Nani's fault though, Coentrao was in a way better position.
On another serious note: Ronaldo sucked Not sure if it's because we did a good job or if bad day.
Yeah. Doesn't help that one of my mates is a complete asshole too and is a massive Ronaldo hater, making me annoyed all game.THE PJSALT!
I'm half portuguese. How can you miss that?wut?
3 key players out actually. Have fun?Coentrao and Pepe out for our game. GG!

My m8 also found it necessary to criticize Ronaldo's haircuit midgame. Called it 90's styleYeah. Doesn't help that one of my mates is a complete asshole too and is a massive Ronaldo hater, making me annoyed all game.
---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------
I'm half portuguese. How can you miss that?
---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------
3 key players out actually. Have fun?

My other friend did that too. "Man Ronaldo's hair looks so bad today". Such hypocrisy. If it looks super dazzeling people will say "LOL LOOK AT DAT PRIMEDONNA ASSHOLE ONLY CARE ABOUT HIS LOOK AND SELF-ABSORBED ASSHOLE!!!". If his hair goes bananas and looks like shit because of hot conditions people say "LOL LOOK AT DAT HAIR HAHAHAH!" ( `_> ´ )My m8 also found it necessary to criticize Ronaldo's haircuit midgame. Called it 90's style![]()
Watch a Gintama episode or two to get in a better mood dude XD I'm actually one of the guys who isn't going all hype over Germany's performance, we mainly did so good because you guys had a bad day or something. Not too different from Netherlands vs Spain actually. You played nicely during the first 10 minutes or so, afterwards it got worse and worse. Pepe's headbutt (or whatever you wanna call it lol) pretty much was the coffin nail, not the first step to ruin.Yeah he sucked balls. Wow. 11v10, good job guys! Let's just on the Ronaldo hate train! It's a joyful ride!
Let me tell you the story of my people. My mother was a travel agent. Worked in Portugal. Met my dad.i didn't know that, i guess that explain the salt![]()
I don't give a shit how people think about Germany. You guys are title contenders, and people may hype you more now, like Netherlands, but that's not something I care about. I'm not talking about Germany in my posts. I just despise bashing which I don't agree with, or bashing in general honestly. There's so much hate on Ronaldo and Portugal because he plays for that team. The world is full of assholes.Watch a Gintama episode or two to get in a better mood dude XD I'm actually one of the guys who isn't going all hype over Germany's performance, we mainly did so good because you guys had a bad day or something. Not too different from Netherlands vs Spain actually. You played nicely during the first 10 minutes or so, afterwards it got worse and worse. Pepe's headbutt (or whatever you wanna call it lol) pretty much was the coffin nail, not the first step to ruin.
Who's the third?3 key players out actually. Have fun?
Why the hate man....FUCK NORWAY!!!
---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------
Who's the third?
I mean, it barely matters if we can't win tonight
Yeah I get that, but don't let your mood get ruined by a troll mate who makes fun of Ronaldo XD I mean I'm not a fan of him either, you know that much, but his skills can't be denied. He's not that bad personality-wise either, from what I can tell, but comes off as a Primadonna quite often. Can't really judge his personality honestly, so whatever. My group of friends actually all more or less like Ronaldo, so that would've been more fun for youI don't give a shit how people think about Germany. You guys are title contenders, and people may hype you more now, like Netherlands, but that's not something I care about. I'm not talking about Germany in my posts. I just despise bashing which I don't agree with, or bashing in general honestly. There's so much hate on Ronaldo and Portugal because he plays for that team. The world is full of assholes.
Because you were telling scav how you're barely Norwegian. Just thought it was funny.Why the hate man....
Almeida. Not really known I guess but he's a pretty good player, and a starter in our starting 11, so that's a loss for us too which is pretty significant. But the biggest loss is obviously Pepe and Coentrao, whom play at a higher level than the rest of Portugal besides Ronaldo.
Wtf...why you jinxing it?!Yeah I get that, but don't let your mood get ruined by a troll mate who makes fun of Ronaldo XD I mean I'm not a fan of him either, you know that much, but his skills can't be denied. He's not that bad personality-wise either, from what I can tell, but comes off as a Primadonna quite often. Can't really judge his personality honestly, so whatever. My group of friends actually all more or less like Ronaldo, so that would've been more fun for you![]()
It's a fact that Portugal and Ronaldo sucked balls today though, the reasons don't really matter. Better luck for the next match, I imagine it's going to come down to USA vs. Portugal.
It's the most likely outcome I daresay, or what's your opinion?Wtf...why you jinxing it?!

k i'm coming to join your friend group then.Yeah I get that, but don't let your mood get ruined by a troll mate who makes fun of Ronaldo XD I mean I'm not a fan of him either, you know that much, but his skills can't be denied. He's not that bad personality-wise either, from what I can tell, but comes off as a Primadonna quite often. Can't really judge his personality honestly, so whatever. My group of friends actually all more or less like Ronaldo, so that would've been more fun for you![]()
It's a fact that Portugal and Ronaldo sucked balls today though, the reasons don't really matter. Better luck for the next match, I imagine it's going to come down to USA vs. Portugal.
I read Portuguese media and they were saying "ten days absence", which basically means he's out for groups. If Portugal can't get through groups without him we're fucked.Is Coentrao definitely out? Reports say different things.
I think a lot of people are underestimating Ghana, like they're only taking FIFA rankings into consideration and think that they're clearly the worst team in the group. They haven't played yet, but I feel like if they were in some of the weaker groups a team like that would get into the knockout round really easily.It's the most likely outcome I daresay, or what's your opinion?![]()