COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Thanks, I love these tasteless jokes.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Coentrao and Pepe out for our game. GG!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: ( `_> ´ )

you were rooting for PT nuno?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Thanks, I love these tasteless jokes.
I knew you do.

On a serious note, ofc I feel sorry for Coentrao (though dunno how serious it actually is) but when he bumped together with Nani I was like "wtf". Obviously Nani's fault though, Coentrao was in a way better position.
On another serious note: Ronaldo sucked Not sure if it's because we did a good job or if bad day.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

you were rooting for PT nuno?
No I'm just Portuguese and root for Ghana!

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

I knew you do.

On a serious note, ofc I feel sorry for Coentrao (though dunno how serious it actually is) but when he bumped together with Nani I was like "wtf". Obviously Nani's fault though, Coentrao was in a way better position.
On another serious note: Ronaldo sucked Not sure if it's because we did a good job or if bad day.
Yeah he sucked balls. Wow. 11v10, good job guys! Let's just on the Ronaldo hate train! It's a joyful ride!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

THE PJSALT!
Yeah. Doesn't help that one of my mates is a complete asshole too and is a massive Ronaldo hater, making me annoyed all game.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

I'm half portuguese. How can you miss that?

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Coentrao and Pepe out for our game. GG!
3 key players out actually. Have fun?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: ( `_> ´ )

i didn't know that, i guess that explain the salt :lmao
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Yeah. Doesn't help that one of my mates is a complete asshole too and is a massive Ronaldo hater, making me annoyed all game.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------



I'm half portuguese. How can you miss that?

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------



3 key players out actually. Have fun?
My m8 also found it necessary to criticize Ronaldo's haircuit midgame. Called it 90's style :(
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

My m8 also found it necessary to criticize Ronaldo's haircuit midgame. Called it 90's style :(
My other friend did that too. "Man Ronaldo's hair looks so bad today". Such hypocrisy. If it looks super dazzeling people will say "LOL LOOK AT DAT PRIMEDONNA ASSHOLE ONLY CARE ABOUT HIS LOOK AND SELF-ABSORBED ASSHOLE!!!". If his hair goes bananas and looks like shit because of hot conditions people say "LOL LOOK AT DAT HAIR HAHAHAH!" ( `_> ´ )
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Yeah he sucked balls. Wow. 11v10, good job guys! Let's just on the Ronaldo hate train! It's a joyful ride!
Watch a Gintama episode or two to get in a better mood dude XD I'm actually one of the guys who isn't going all hype over Germany's performance, we mainly did so good because you guys had a bad day or something. Not too different from Netherlands vs Spain actually. You played nicely during the first 10 minutes or so, afterwards it got worse and worse. Pepe's headbutt (or whatever you wanna call it lol) pretty much was the coffin nail, not the first step to ruin.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

i didn't know that, i guess that explain the salt :lmao
Let me tell you the story of my people. My mother was a travel agent. Worked in Portugal. Met my dad.

The End.

Did I mention my mother's father, so my grandfather (heh) is Hungarian? Ergo I'm only 25% Norwegian actually.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Watch a Gintama episode or two to get in a better mood dude XD I'm actually one of the guys who isn't going all hype over Germany's performance, we mainly did so good because you guys had a bad day or something. Not too different from Netherlands vs Spain actually. You played nicely during the first 10 minutes or so, afterwards it got worse and worse. Pepe's headbutt (or whatever you wanna call it lol) pretty much was the coffin nail, not the first step to ruin.
I don't give a shit how people think about Germany. You guys are title contenders, and people may hype you more now, like Netherlands, but that's not something I care about. I'm not talking about Germany in my posts. I just despise bashing which I don't agree with, or bashing in general honestly. There's so much hate on Ronaldo and Portugal because he plays for that team. The world is full of assholes.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ( `_> ´ )

FUCK NORWAY!!!

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

3 key players out actually. Have fun?
Who's the third?

I mean, it barely matters if we can't win tonight
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

It's like the world is just full of hypocrits. If Messi slaps a player people say "HE PROBABLY HAD A GOOD REASON!!! MESSI IS AN ANGEL!!" If Ronaldo does it it's like "WOW LOOK AT THIS ARROGANT ASSHOLE SLAPPING DAT POOR PLAYER!!" (stupid example but in such a scenario that would be the reactions) #truestory #rant #salt

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

FUCK NORWAY!!!

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------



Who's the third?

I mean, it barely matters if we can't win tonight
Why the hate man....

Almeida. Not really known I guess but he's a pretty good player, and a starter in our starting 11, so that's a loss for us too which is pretty significant. But the biggest loss is obviously Pepe and Coentrao, whom play at a higher level than the rest of Portugal besides Ronaldo.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

I don't give a shit how people think about Germany. You guys are title contenders, and people may hype you more now, like Netherlands, but that's not something I care about. I'm not talking about Germany in my posts. I just despise bashing which I don't agree with, or bashing in general honestly. There's so much hate on Ronaldo and Portugal because he plays for that team. The world is full of assholes.
Yeah I get that, but don't let your mood get ruined by a troll mate who makes fun of Ronaldo XD I mean I'm not a fan of him either, you know that much, but his skills can't be denied. He's not that bad personality-wise either, from what I can tell, but comes off as a Primadonna quite often. Can't really judge his personality honestly, so whatever. My group of friends actually all more or less like Ronaldo, so that would've been more fun for you :D
It's a fact that Portugal and Ronaldo sucked balls today though, the reasons don't really matter. Better luck for the next match, I imagine it's going to come down to USA vs. Portugal.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Why the hate man....

Almeida. Not really known I guess but he's a pretty good player, and a starter in our starting 11, so that's a loss for us too which is pretty significant. But the biggest loss is obviously Pepe and Coentrao, whom play at a higher level than the rest of Portugal besides Ronaldo.
Because you were telling scav how you're barely Norwegian. Just thought it was funny.

Is Coentrao definitely out? Reports say different things.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Yeah I get that, but don't let your mood get ruined by a troll mate who makes fun of Ronaldo XD I mean I'm not a fan of him either, you know that much, but his skills can't be denied. He's not that bad personality-wise either, from what I can tell, but comes off as a Primadonna quite often. Can't really judge his personality honestly, so whatever. My group of friends actually all more or less like Ronaldo, so that would've been more fun for you :D
It's a fact that Portugal and Ronaldo sucked balls today though, the reasons don't really matter. Better luck for the next match, I imagine it's going to come down to USA vs. Portugal.
Wtf...why you jinxing it?!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Yeah I get that, but don't let your mood get ruined by a troll mate who makes fun of Ronaldo XD I mean I'm not a fan of him either, you know that much, but his skills can't be denied. He's not that bad personality-wise either, from what I can tell, but comes off as a Primadonna quite often. Can't really judge his personality honestly, so whatever. My group of friends actually all more or less like Ronaldo, so that would've been more fun for you :D
It's a fact that Portugal and Ronaldo sucked balls today though, the reasons don't really matter. Better luck for the next match, I imagine it's going to come down to USA vs. Portugal.
k i'm coming to join your friend group then.

My friends are either OK/sort of fans of Ronaldo mainly, but I have two asshole friends whom are just tasteless assholes. One of them keep making these jokes every time he's in the picture, but I wasn't talking about my friends when I addressed the bashing, but peopel in general. I mean you heard it on the stadium too. Every fucking time Ronaldo touched the ball Germans boo'd that's so fucking tasteless it disgusts me. I didn't even like the Brazillian boo's when Costa got the ball, and that was SORT OF justified since he changed nationality to Spain from Brazil. I really despise people that try to hack down on someone just out of personal idiotic bias, or just refuse to see logic like in the case of two of my friends. Welcome to humanity.

Sport is supposed to be fun! Don't boo, cheer! If you don't want to cheer then be fucking silent unless it's like a boo because of a bad ref decision or something like that. But target boo'ing on a player is so disgusting. Madrid fans do it to some known Hollywood Barcelona players too, and a few times Messi although most Madrid fans seem to like Messi due to respect of his skills. Barcelona usually boo's Ronaldo, and Pepe (but for him it's justified because of his dirty ass play). You saw boo'ing in the CL too when Madrid were away in Dortmund and Munchen. German fans are assholes towards Ronaldo, I'm sorry. It disgusts me.

Is Coentrao definitely out? Reports say different things.
I read Portuguese media and they were saying "ten days absence", which basically means he's out for groups. If Portugal can't get through groups without him we're fucked.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ( `_> ´ )

It's the most likely outcome I daresay, or what's your opinion? :XD
I think a lot of people are underestimating Ghana, like they're only taking FIFA rankings into consideration and think that they're clearly the worst team in the group. They haven't played yet, but I feel like if they were in some of the weaker groups a team like that would get into the knockout round really easily.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top