Isn't FIFA perpetually full-retard? Nothing new there
I agree. I'll go back to this in my next reply.Because imo they dont need both to do a job Alonso could be doing on his own, so it's a waste of a player who could then be providing more opportunities up front.
I dunno. I've been reading a lot of Spanish comments, and they literally murder everyone in the entire team except Koke. Considering they are some of the best players in their position in the entire world, I don't think the problem is in individualities. The problem remains in the entire plan and game idea of Del Bosque. Spain won a WC playing like shit, lost the Confed Cup and lost almost every friendly match against a candidate. Yes, they dominated in the last Euro, but everything previously mentioned is still very important.Well deserved for Spain. I actually want them to lose, you can't win if you don't even try. What's Silva doing there? and Costa? and Xabi Alonso?
It's really wonderful to see football justice from time to time.


FIFA went full retard when they awarded back to back Cups to Russia and Qatar. Because the Sochi Olympics went so wellfifa really went full retard on this http://www.cnet.com/news/fifa-bans-beats-headphones-from-world-cup-matches/ it's like telling players we're sponsored by heineken so you have no right to drink any other beer around

An insult to retards. Most petro-dictatorships are less corrupt, and more efficient, than FIFA.Isn't FIFA perpetually full-retard? Nothing new there
Oh, right, sorry. I meant Pepe Reina. Of course, the best Spanish keeper, and by that I mean Diego Lopez, wasn't taken to the WC because Captain Courageous (or should I say Captain Noob?) would've been put out.Kinda hard to do when Valdes isn't on the squad![]()
Well no, considering they selected De Gea instead of him as well. Unless you mean inviting his backup at Real would put him out in some way?Oh, right, sorry. I meant Pepe Reina. Of course, the best Spanish keeper, and by that I mean Diego Lopez, wasn't taken to the WC because Captain Courageous (or should I say Captain Noob?) would've been put out.
I think De Gea picked up an injury in training, so Del Bosque couldn't have picked him for today's match if he wanted to. Yes, Valdes is still out with injury.Was Valdes left off of the 23 because of injury? It doesn't make sense for Reina to be there and not him otherwise. I wouldn't have pulled Casillas either, but starting Valdes if he was there would have made more sense than Reina. Shit, maybe even De Gea would make more sense to me, honestly.
Casillas utterly sucks now. Reina is pretty bad, and, as a Chelsea fan I've made my fair share of jokes about Reina, but he's still better than Casillas right now. Casillas, off the back of how he's playing right now, should not play for any top team ever again. Truthfully, he should retire now and save himself the embarrassment, but that probably won't happen. All I can say is that if I were Carlo, I'd be heavily considering what I'm doing for a keeper for next season.Saying that Reina > Casillas just because the latter had 2 fcking bad matches is the same as saying that Torres > Costa honestly. Reina is a scrub.
Lopez actually started over Casillas for all but a handful of league matches (plus this season's Copa Del Rey and CL matches) during the last 18 months, so he wasn't really Casillas' backup at all. Bringing Lopez, a man that Del Bosque has refused to give a single cap to because he didn't play for a big team at the time and then there was the issue with Madrid, to the WC would've destroyed any confidence Casillas has, most likely, and Del Bosque didn't want to do that.Well no, considering they selected De Gea instead of him as well. Unless you mean inviting his backup at Real would put him out in some way?
That rings a bell, now that you mention itI think De Gea picked up an injury in training, so Del Bosque couldn't have picked him for today's match if he wanted to. Yes, Valdes is still out with injury.

You just have to reload and it usually loads correctlyhttps://twitter.com/OfficialDCosta/status/479344592584966144
it isn't real, just in case
That twitter thing we have sometimes works for me and sometimes it doesn't, I suck lol
Omg what is this magicYou just have to reload and it usually loads correctly
I saw this one live during the game and found it embarrassing honestly. I'm not above schadenfreude, but...lol

Just shows how afraid Brazilians were to play against Spain in the next roundI saw this one live during the game and found it embarrassing honestly. I'm not above schadenfreude, but...lol
I guess I missed the part where Brazil knocked Spain out![]()

Typical Barca players 8-)i keep lol'ing at this.
![]()
since i've been in cameroon once, i know few people from there. i've gotten some priceless reaction from facebook![]()
rofl all across the board. Dat classic reaction to a missed handshake in the vine video though xD
Rofl, is that guy in the picture even writing correctly? Spain = Espanha in Portuguese... Guess it could be a "slang"/short version of Espanha. Whatever. Any case funny pic.I saw this one live during the game and found it embarrassing honestly. I'm not above schadenfreude, but...lol
I guess I missed the part where Brazil knocked Spain out![]()
I think it's way more to do with their lack of a real striker. They have Fred. Fred is terrible, and hasn't played for a decent club in ages. People love to bash Fred but it's honestly true. Brazil isn't dominant enough in the rest of their play to make up for a very underwhelming striker.At least they have a country to go to when they're eliminated, I guess it'll be a disaster if Brazil suffers the same fate before the final which is a likely possibility judging by their first two games honestly. They need to step up their game quite a bit, perhaps the stress of having to win in front of the home crowd affects them adversely.
Cameroon showed a clear improvement compared to the first match but Croatia still was the better team, especially in the midfield with Modric and the impressive Rakitic. Sure, the red card made it even harder for Cameroon but Croatia still controlled the match, maybe not to the extent of "stomping" the opponent but still. Don´t wanna praise Croatia too much though, they were just individually better than Cameroon´s players. In the end, they could have won maybe 6-8:0 but got kind of sloppy with their chances.I didn't watch Croatia vs Cameroon, but I feel like once again news overall hype up a team for stomping unjustified. I mean it was 1-0 at 40 min until Barca's dirty tactics (ok i'm done now) went into play and they were reduced to 10 men. At that point scoring more goals isn't that impressive from Croatia, I'm sorry, it just isn't. Journalists are overly hyping the match saying "Croatia slaughtered Cameroon" and "Croatia are looking really strong". Just no. They look fine but come on.
Looked like a hilarious match though based on the red card incident and the headbutt later on, rofl. Cameroon players with their heads elsewhere than the game for sure?