lmao i'm french, you didn't know?wth you mean "our team", you aren't even French? Or have you moved? LOL
lmao i'm french, you didn't know?wth you mean "our team", you aren't even French? Or have you moved? LOL
And he was still the best keeper in the world... Again, you won because you were lucky and one of our best players was missing.Don't mind. They said the same about Oliver Kahn in 2002. We won by 2-0.
favored but people didn't see them as winner, they were like france lose at quarter/semiFrance were sort of favored in that WC, perhaps only because the WC was in France, but that's the only reason Brazil are favored in Brazil.
well you didnt know I am portuguese so stfu scrub!!lmao i'm french, you didn't know?

We won the 2002 World Cup because of luck?And he was still the best keeper in the world... Again, you won because you were lucky and one of our best players was missing.
I just want you to drop you fanboy act.
you're only half portuguese gtfo xD one is not allowed to travel? lolwell you didnt know I am portuguese so stfu scrub!!
What u doing in Africa then? GG!
I found it kind of odd how you kept referring to yourself as French, haha. TBH France has looked worse in the last two games. The match vs Germany will be really interesting in that sense. Luckily for you, you got Varane the Wall at the back. But Germany also got their new defender, Neuer Kapparoni.

It's the same thing here. Most people don't actually think Brazil will win, it's just that Brazil are favored.favored but people didn't see them as winner, they were like france lose at quarter/semi
Saying a team played bad =/= badmouthing. Someone giving a reasonable explanation for why that occured isn't badmouthing. You're being way too defensive about this.Not only Brazil suffered, but everybody (except Columbia) suffered. Not to mention we played against Chile.
It's illogical now badmouthing Brazil when you guys suffered as well. Pot calling the kettle black.
that's the spiritI believed in France the whole way, except when Zidane was suspended, of course.

No hand ball from Hulk, a 100% penalty for Fred... Yeah sure I am the fanboy. You won the MATCH because of a mistake of the keeper. Sure Brazil had a good wc, just like us. This time your team is basically a tragedy, compared to that 2002 team though.We won the 2002 World Cup because of luck?
Seriously, you are who is fanboy here. What are you gonna say next? Algeria almost won upon Germnay because they were luck?
No one wins a World Cup because of luck. Back off.
Indeed.that's the spirit
Brazil won't win, if i'm not wrong they'll play france at the semi final.
French in spirit since '97. 


It is clear the diffence of tone between them and I. All my posts about other matches I try to appreciate who is playing better, I don't criticize the other team as if they were the only one in the field. Chile was a good opponent and it just put more value in our victory. The match was two teams doing their best to earn the qualification. I just cannot accept people saying that we reached Quarter Finals because of luck. We won honestly.Saying a team played bad =/= badmouthing. Someone giving a reasonable explanation for why that occured isn't badmouthing. You're being way too defensive about this.
You're the only person in this thread constantly relating everything that occurs in the WC to Brazil and what people said about them. They have nothing to do with each other...
Argentina haven't been good at all, but if France can find seven (counting the missed penalty and then the goal that was not given at the last second) major holes in Switzerland's defense, I would think Messi and co. can find two or three.lol i want argentina to lose tomorrow soooooo bad. A lot of people favor argentina they haven't been impressive at all so far plus that'll screw up a lot of bracket here![]()

well argentina also didn't impress. I think even USA could beat themI question Switzerland's ability to beat any team that made it out of groups, much less Argentina

Every team succeeds with luck, there is nothing dishonest about such a thing, and this isn't new or unique to Brazil. The USA made it through with luck. People are allowed to have opposing opinions without being unfair in their criticism. You're Brazilian, you want to see your team succeed and win is a win at the end of the day, but how each team gets there can differ.It is clear the diffence of tone between them and I. All my posts about other matches I try to appreciate who is playing better, I don't criticize the other team as if they were the only in the field. Chile was a good opponent and it just put more value in our victory. The match was two teams doing their best to earn the qualification. I just cannot accept people saying that we reached Quarter Finals because of luck. We won honestly.
I will try to be less energetic
They impressed me a lot more than the Swiss.well argentina also didn't impress. I think even USA could beat them
Argentina was not that good either. If the matches continue like those today, Switzerland will surprise everybody and make Argentina suffer.I question Switzerland's ability to beat any team that made it out of groups, much less Argentina