Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

That outfit is dangerous; there should've been spoiler tag along with that :toc
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

How's your trip?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

It was a lot of fun, thanks. Kinda sucks being back, especially as it's pissing down rain today :eyeroll
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Pink kinda looks good on you although I don't want to admit it... :pout
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

It was a lot of fun, thanks. Kinda sucks being back, especially as it's pissing down rain today :eyeroll
That was England's welcome home present to you :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Pink kinda looks good on you although I don't want to admit it... :pout
It looks weird; but I guess I'll have to get used to it...or will I? :cheez

That was England's welcome home present to you :p
It got better though....once I was home. By which point I was so soaked. But it's nice to not have to travel anymore. So many flights, lol.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I'm not here for a few days and bob steps down... This is so not cool! :pout
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

How many flights?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Damn... you must be exhausted :comfort
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

That looks really nice. Did you like it? I hadn't tried the flavours I gave you.

Like I could forget my dear bob-senpai. :pout (Now literally... :crying)
Awww :blush

How was Japan? I didnt look into the pics but I saw that there were many of them :nod
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Yup, I love fruit based teas. That was the tangerine/rosemary one. The only one that wasn't single D: Now I feel bad about trying the rest, lol
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

How was Japan? I didnt look into the pics but I saw that there were many of them :nod
Look at them. :gwah

Well it was awesome. Hot as fuck but just awesome. Moe... Moe everywhere...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Yup, I love fruit based teas. That was the tangerine/rosemary one. The only one that wasn't single D: Now I feel bad about trying the rest, lol
Ahhh I don't even recall what flavours they are, so didn't know they were single/mix fruits :XD

Well, you have to try them all :bnah

Look at them. :gwah

Well it was awesome. Hot as fuck but just awesome. Moe... Moe everywhere...
I will....soon :sweat

I bet you really fit in with the moe; felt right at home :amuse. What was the highlight for you? anything that stood out?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

so you finally got out them peoples house...poor lala/mido
i bet that month just dragged for those poor kids....









:XD
missed you ol'chap
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I will....soon :sweat

I bet you really fit in with the moe; felt right at home :amuse. What was the highlight for you? anything that stood out?
Hooray. :hug

Haha yeah... :XD The amount of LNs and Manga, as well as the porn were overwhelming. :XD
Well... Everything was awesome and new. But the best part was Akihabara. Apart from the people who had the speed of turtles it was really the best.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

so you finally got out them peoples house...poor lala/mido
i bet that month just dragged for those poor kids....









:XD
missed you ol'chap
I didn't stay at theirs for a month, I was in other cities :/ But yeah. I've been back for a while now.

Wish I could say the same, Greg :amuse. I saw you went to a con recently; which one was it?

Hooray. :hug

Haha yeah... :XD The amount of LNs and Manga, as well as the porn were overwhelming. :XD
Well... Everything was awesome and new. But the best part was Akihabara. Apart from the people who had the speed of turtles it was really the best.
:heh

I can imagine tourists in those areas want to see everything, though. But you get that everywhere; usually the older people who have to constantly switch between their sunglasses and reading glasses or those that stop to point at everything.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top