Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?
That outfit is dangerous; there should've been spoiler tag along with that
That outfit is dangerous; there should've been spoiler tag along with that




That was England's welcome home present to youIt was a lot of fun, thanks. Kinda sucks being back, especially as it's pissing down rain today![]()

It looks weird; but I guess I'll have to get used to it...or will I?Pink kinda looks good on you although I don't want to admit it...![]()

It got better though....once I was home. By which point I was so soaked. But it's nice to not have to travel anymore. So many flights, lol.That was England's welcome home present to you![]()

You went to meet your 2d waifu and forgot meI'm not here for a few days and bob steps down... This is so not cool!![]()

7 altogetherHow many flights?



Like I could forget my dear bob-senpai.You went to meet your 2d waifu and forgot me![]()
(Now literally...
)That looks really nice. Did you like it? I hadn't tried the flavours I gave you.
AwwwLike I could forget my dear bob-senpai.(Now literally...
)


Look at them.How was Japan? I didnt look into the pics but I saw that there were many of them![]()

Ahhh I don't even recall what flavours they are, so didn't know they were single/mix fruitsYup, I love fruit based teas. That was the tangerine/rosemary one. The only one that wasn't single D: Now I feel bad about trying the rest, lol


I will....soonLook at them.
Well it was awesome. Hot as fuck but just awesome. Moe... Moe everywhere...

. What was the highlight for you? anything that stood out?
Hooray.I will....soon
I bet you really fit in with the moe; felt right at home. What was the highlight for you? anything that stood out?

The amount of LNs and Manga, as well as the porn were overwhelming. 
I didn't stay at theirs for a month, I was in other cities :/ But yeah. I've been back for a while now.so you finally got out them peoples house...poor lala/mido
i bet that month just dragged for those poor kids....
missed you ol'chap
. I saw you went to a con recently; which one was it?Hooray.
Haha yeah...The amount of LNs and Manga, as well as the porn were overwhelming.
Well... Everything was awesome and new. But the best part was Akihabara. Apart from the people who had the speed of turtles it was really the best.
