Re: Que Sera...Sera
man,i aint been fishing since early this year...and it was only for a few hrs
man,i aint been fishing since early this year...and it was only for a few hrs


I haven't gone in over 3 years myselfman,i aint been fishing since early this year...and it was only for a few hrs![]()
. I feel terrible not doing a lot of things I used to enjoy but I'll have the chance soon. Fishing, writing, drawing and martial arts are just a handful of them. 
just a matter of becoming you again...i went thru the same thing with my son's mother...8yrs.I haven't gone in over 3 years myself. I feel terrible not doing a lot of things I used to enjoy but I'll have the chance soon. Fishing, writing, drawing and martial arts are just a handful of them.
I won't get all philosophical (yet) but I'm repeating a cycle of things in my life so that I can finally move on to better things![]()
See this is what I've been saying haha. You just 'get it'. I suspect you would have without even being damn near a doppelganger.just a matter of becoming you again...i went thru the same thing with my son's mother...8yrs.
like madonna said...get into the groove...xD
haha man...naruto ended. sakura is pregnant.sasuke is actually a girl/0\

pfft...screw time when you have women bending and stretching in yoga pants to look forward to soonheals all wounds,time it does,my padawan
![]()

now....that's the spiritpfft...screw time when you have women bending and stretching in yoga pants to look forward to soon![]()




I'm done with this. I'm starting to think somebody I know has been talking.spamming...me...my thread....
at home,i cook alot on the grill...probably once or twice a month i fry chicken...sometimes fish.
but,i'm all over the place when it comes to dinner...the other night we had blackbean veggie burgers...then the next night....
a tendorloin....![]()




....my girl turned me on to them...unfortunately,i don't make them myself.
frozen
![]()

kids...who am i to say when the next man should have them.I got you. Just sayin a woman shoved them down my throat also. Now for a serious more personal question. Fatherhood? Should I consider it while my plumbing still works? (No, not saying such a selfish reason should be a motivator) I have thought about it but to be honest Greg, I'm too damned silly to have children. The thought has bounced around in my head for a while though.

