TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

man,i aint been fishing since early this year...and it was only for a few hrs:scry
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

man,i aint been fishing since early this year...and it was only for a few hrs:scry
I haven't gone in over 3 years myself :(. I feel terrible not doing a lot of things I used to enjoy but I'll have the chance soon. Fishing, writing, drawing and martial arts are just a handful of them.

I won't get all philosophical (yet) but I'm repeating a cycle of things in my life so that I can finally move on to better things :)
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

I haven't gone in over 3 years myself :(. I feel terrible not doing a lot of things I used to enjoy but I'll have the chance soon. Fishing, writing, drawing and martial arts are just a handful of them.

I won't get all philosophical (yet) but I'm repeating a cycle of things in my life so that I can finally move on to better things :)
just a matter of becoming you again...i went thru the same thing with my son's mother...8yrs.
like madonna said...get into the groove...xD
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

just a matter of becoming you again...i went thru the same thing with my son's mother...8yrs.
like madonna said...get into the groove...xD
See this is what I've been saying haha. You just 'get it'. I suspect you would have without even being damn near a doppelganger.

naruto ended. sakura is pregnant.sasuke is actually a girl/0\
haha man...
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

heals all wounds,time it does,my padawan

:yoda
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

heals all wounds,time it does,my padawan

:yoda
pfft...screw time when you have women bending and stretching in yoga pants to look forward to soon :D
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

pfft...screw time when you have women bending and stretching in yoga pants to look forward to soon :D
now....that's the spirit:XD
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

Shifting gears from psychotheraphy. You do cook right? Specialties?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

I swear some of those reviews are done by trolls lol. Look at the wording and count the number of complaints to good reviews. Kinda figured home cooking but honestly I will never consider myself to be or actually try to be a chef. Being just a cook works for me :D

I'm starting to feel as if I'm spamming your forum with my rambling now bro.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

spamming...me...my thread....:rofl

at home,i cook alot on the grill...probably once or twice a month i fry chicken...sometimes fish.
but,i'm all over the place when it comes to dinner...the other night we had blackbean veggie burgers...then the next night....
a tendorloin....:Haha
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

spamming...me...my thread....:rofl

at home,i cook alot on the grill...probably once or twice a month i fry chicken...sometimes fish.
but,i'm all over the place when it comes to dinner...the other night we had blackbean veggie burgers...then the next night....
a tendorloin....:Haha
I'm done with this. I'm starting to think somebody I know has been talking.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

WTF....done with what blackbeans...the grill or my mouth:XD
Or all three....?

man,you see on that review...like 500smthn restaurants in pinellas county.
i told you....hundreds.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

EDIT....700+
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

Yeah seriously haha. I've been scanning those on and off for a couple hours now. Next question is how many of those often hilarious 'bad' reviews are justified? I learned how to actually make veggie burgers a few years ago and still make black bean ones on occasion. Chipolte relish...it will make you a believer:D
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

my girl turned me on to them...unfortunately,i don't make them myself.
frozen:paperbag

:lmao
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

my girl turned me on to them...unfortunately,i don't make them myself.
frozen:paperbag

:lmao
....

Dated a vegan
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

mypiggylady is no vegan....:toc
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

I got you. Just sayin a woman shoved them down my throat also. Now for a serious more personal question. Fatherhood? Should I consider it while my plumbing still works? (No, not saying such a selfish reason should be a motivator) I have thought about it but to be honest Greg, I'm too damned silly to have children. The thought has bounced around in my head for a while though.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

I got you. Just sayin a woman shoved them down my throat also. Now for a serious more personal question. Fatherhood? Should I consider it while my plumbing still works? (No, not saying such a selfish reason should be a motivator) I have thought about it but to be honest Greg, I'm too damned silly to have children. The thought has bounced around in my head for a while though.
kids...who am i to say when the next man should have them.
but,you are right in a sense....think if you had one tomorrow...you 38,no?
he/she will be 16yrs old when you 54:faint

better make that decision sooner than later...

i tell you...my second son really opened my eyes...i straightened up...in a sense.
my 1st boy...i was 18 and no sense of how to be a man.
all bullshit aside....i still love being childish...but i also know the bills need to be paid.
my kids need food and an occasional kick in the ass...

parenthood and responsibility:cookiehand
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top