I suspect it is the result of an uneasy feeling of doom in some internet dwellers triggered by arbitrary human behavior which originates from an aneurism that resulted from starring at computer screens for too long. 





You're too young. Don't worry about it.I confess i never truly understood this "i have little hope in humanity" posts.
No, you idiot. Wrong as always. Excuse me if I expect people to fucking yield, not stop and go as if that's what yield is. Or people not make shitloads of mess in retail stores.It's just Milly thinking he isn't a shitty driver or an asshole customer himself. A self-affirmation of sorts.
So.... are you feeling alluded to somehow?But they are people! ;-;
No, it's not ... but i will admit it would be too hard for me to explain.You're too young. Don't worry about it.
or assholes customers. Sure, it can be frustrating and i give you that much, but for someone that might be judging what you say you can easily be labelled as some whiny dude or maybe as one of those guys that think too highly of themselves.Dude, try judoman dancers are the coolest persons to meet at parties. when 2 dancers meet they immediately become best bud, i met a popper at chilling party today, was really cool. we spent the whole time exchanging move, stories and showing each other what we can do. morons who kept asking us to battle kinda spoiled the momentbut that bring back lot of nostalgia, remembering everything i loved about dancing and made me wanna dance again. the problem is i don't have a crew anymore and dancing alone is kinda boring, most including me moved on with their life for various reason ( job, college, married etc..), sadly for me the moment where i could spent hours dancing everyday ended after 2nd years of college

I confess I am deeply curious as to what you think I look like...I confess that after reading eathy's post I pictured her (well, I don't know what she looks like so more along the lines of what I picture her in my mind) with master roshi. With the whole "bleeding profusely from his nose thing" it is unsurprisingly fitting.
Confessional thread...not complaint boxYou're too young. Don't worry about it.
No, you idiot. Wrong as always. Excuse me if I expect people to fucking yield, not stop and go as if that's what yield is. Or people not make shitloads of mess in retail stores.

You know I opted to not sign up...it may cost me a fine of up to $95.00...Fuck the American medical system. I'm paying 235$/month to access the same doctors that my parents on free state insurance have access to. For reference, these are the docs belonging to a medical center that we took my mom to for an emergency two months ago. At this medical center, my brother and I were threatened by a nurse with criminal charges and security while trying to find the doc who was assigned to our mom (who had internal bleeding).
A lot of docs are backing out of plans to support low-income people, which impacts me as a student fresh out of college on a fellowship program. I swear, there should be mandatory quotas for people with these plans at all docs. Eases the burden on more docs while ensuring everyone gets medical care instead of the minimal catastrophic care coverage.
I confess I am deeply curious as to what you think I look like...

I needed to have a surgery done on my foot two months ago, so it was necessary (else I would've paid >20,000$). Right now I have a bad bout of laryngitis that has me almost unable to speak and feeling fucking miserable.You know I opted to not sign up...it may cost me a fine of up to $95.00...![]()
yeah,i agree....sometimes it come in handy...in your case.I needed to have a surgery done on my foot two months ago, so it was necessary (else I would've paid >20,000$). Right now I have a bad bout of laryngitis that has me almost unable to speak and feeling fucking miserable.
All health insurance companies should be fire-bombed with a shit-ton of fertilizer and prejudice and replaced a system where everyone is treated equally. I want the rich to see exactly what they subject the poor to. I want them to be denied antibiotics, be given extra-strength tylenol without an xray to check for pneumonia, and be told that they're exaggerating when they have an aneurysm on a non-major vein because they can't figure out what's wrong.

Find a better dentistI confess I dread professional dental cleaning. That s***t is painful.
...really? I always hear these horror stories, but I don't get itWell, I changed a couple of dentists...on recommendations; and it is still painful. Not to mention that I get headaches afterwords and my face looks like a red faced duck.
Same here... Even the stuff that was supposed to hurt was not really bad at all....really? I always hear these horror stories, but I don't get it