Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I suspect it is the result of an uneasy feeling of doom in some internet dwellers triggered by arbitrary human behavior which originates from an aneurism that resulted from starring at computer screens for too long. :nerd:derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's just Milly thinking he isn't a shitty driver or an asshole customer himself. A self-affirmation of sorts.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
The "shitty" part presumably
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess i never truly understood this "i have little hope in humanity" posts.
You're too young. Don't worry about it.
It's just Milly thinking he isn't a shitty driver or an asshole customer himself. A self-affirmation of sorts.
No, you idiot. Wrong as always. Excuse me if I expect people to fucking yield, not stop and go as if that's what yield is. Or people not make shitloads of mess in retail stores.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
You're too young. Don't worry about it.
No, it's not ... but i will admit it would be too hard for me to explain.

Plus another reason is that, there's a bunch of stuff for you to "loose your hope on humanity" rather than some bad drivers like Farfalla :derp or assholes customers. Sure, it can be frustrating and i give you that much, but for someone that might be judging what you say you can easily be labelled as some whiny dude or maybe as one of those guys that think too highly of themselves.

man dancers are the coolest persons to meet at parties. when 2 dancers meet they immediately become best bud, i met a popper at chilling party today, was really cool. we spent the whole time exchanging move, stories and showing each other what we can do. morons who kept asking us to battle kinda spoiled the moment :XD but that bring back lot of nostalgia, remembering everything i loved about dancing and made me wanna dance again. the problem is i don't have a crew anymore and dancing alone is kinda boring, most including me moved on with their life for various reason ( job, college, married etc..), sadly for me the moment where i could spent hours dancing everyday ended after 2nd years of college
Dude, try judo :gar
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
There are bunch of other stuff, but those two are huge because I have to deal with it every day.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Fuck the American medical system. I'm paying 235$/month to access the same doctors that my parents on free state insurance have access to. For reference, these are the docs belonging to a medical center that we took my mom to for an emergency two months ago. At this medical center, my brother and I were threatened by a nurse with criminal charges and security while trying to find the doc who was assigned to our mom (who had internal bleeding).

A lot of docs are backing out of plans to support low-income people, which impacts me as a student fresh out of college on a fellowship program. I swear, there should be mandatory quotas for people with these plans at all docs. Eases the burden on more docs while ensuring everyone gets medical care instead of the minimal catastrophic care coverage.

I confess that after reading eathy's post I pictured her (well, I don't know what she looks like so more along the lines of what I picture her in my mind) with master roshi. With the whole "bleeding profusely from his nose thing" it is unsurprisingly fitting.
I confess I am deeply curious as to what you think I look like...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You're too young. Don't worry about it.


No, you idiot. Wrong as always. Excuse me if I expect people to fucking yield, not stop and go as if that's what yield is. Or people not make shitloads of mess in retail stores.
Confessional thread...not complaint box:gnut

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Fuck the American medical system. I'm paying 235$/month to access the same doctors that my parents on free state insurance have access to. For reference, these are the docs belonging to a medical center that we took my mom to for an emergency two months ago. At this medical center, my brother and I were threatened by a nurse with criminal charges and security while trying to find the doc who was assigned to our mom (who had internal bleeding).

A lot of docs are backing out of plans to support low-income people, which impacts me as a student fresh out of college on a fellowship program. I swear, there should be mandatory quotas for people with these plans at all docs. Eases the burden on more docs while ensuring everyone gets medical care instead of the minimal catastrophic care coverage.



I confess I am deeply curious as to what you think I look like...
You know I opted to not sign up...it may cost me a fine of up to $95.00...:lmao
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You know I opted to not sign up...it may cost me a fine of up to $95.00...:lmao
I needed to have a surgery done on my foot two months ago, so it was necessary (else I would've paid >20,000$). Right now I have a bad bout of laryngitis that has me almost unable to speak and feeling fucking miserable.

All health insurance companies should be fire-bombed with a shit-ton of fertilizer and prejudice and replaced a system where everyone is treated equally. I want the rich to see exactly what they subject the poor to. I want them to be denied antibiotics, be given extra-strength tylenol without an xray to check for pneumonia, and be told that they're exaggerating when they have an aneurysm on a non-major vein because they can't figure out what's wrong.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I needed to have a surgery done on my foot two months ago, so it was necessary (else I would've paid >20,000$). Right now I have a bad bout of laryngitis that has me almost unable to speak and feeling fucking miserable.

All health insurance companies should be fire-bombed with a shit-ton of fertilizer and prejudice and replaced a system where everyone is treated equally. I want the rich to see exactly what they subject the poor to. I want them to be denied antibiotics, be given extra-strength tylenol without an xray to check for pneumonia, and be told that they're exaggerating when they have an aneurysm on a non-major vein because they can't figure out what's wrong.
yeah,i agree....sometimes it come in handy...in your case.
but,i figured to myself...i haven't been to a doctor in like 5yrs...why should i pay 2500 a yr to not use it.

in hind sight...i am only ducking the inevitable....
i'm 40 and will need to get those dreaded test done soon...so maybe next yr i will be forced to sign up.:pout

i hope you get better dear...and don't stress to much over it.sometimes,things just can't be helped/avoided.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I confess I rage a lot. Well inside. I'm pretty calm and polite outwards. People feel the need to tell me about their problems and ask for advice and all. I do help in whatever way I can however I'm more of a silent person. I hardly talk about my issues with anyone. I had this girl that I was really close with that I could genuinely talk to and make me feel good but she's lives in a different continent and we've sort of drifted apart.
On top of that, I'm burdened with a lot if things. I don't talk about my issues with anyone so that's where the rage comes from. Just keeping a lot of stuff to myself. This isn't actually a problem cos I'm cool with silence and just have conversations/scenarios in my head and resolve my issues that way. But people talk about their issues with me (I'm a good listener or maybe I look like one and I'm nice too or they think I am) while I'm mostly trying to keep myself together. It ticks me off cos when I'm having problems, I prefer to be alone and not disturbed or anything.
It makes me want to tell whoever it is to shut the hell up and fuck off but then I'd feel like a Dick and I'm not one to exactly go lend a hand of reconciliation or something. I don't mind helping out infact I actually enjoy lending a hand when someone has a problem but when I'm not in the mood, I don't know how to politely tell them to fuck off.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Ugh. Horrible night last night. I just felt awful. I confess that I slept for 13 hours. I hadn't pulled an all-nighter or anything. I didn't feel sick. It almost felt like depression or something. I have sooo much work to do and just had absolute 0 interest in any of it. The feeling (or lack of) was different than my usual "I don't FEEL like doing this" it was more analogous to "I just CAN'T do this".

I don't feel quite as horrible this morning, but it took me 2 hours of laying in bed to feel like I might be able to face today.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I confess I dread professional dental cleaning. That s***t is painful.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Well, I changed a couple of dentists...on recommendations; and it is still painful. Not to mention that I get headaches afterwords and my face looks like a red faced duck.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, I changed a couple of dentists...on recommendations; and it is still painful. Not to mention that I get headaches afterwords and my face looks like a red faced duck.
...really? I always hear these horror stories, but I don't get it
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
...really? I always hear these horror stories, but I don't get it
Same here... Even the stuff that was supposed to hurt was not really bad at all.
 
Top