Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition
I'm not that good, I've climbed many times before but too sporadic to increase a lot of skill. I managed a rather decent route today though, with real technique requirement and a crazy outward part at the start. The walls we climbed were a lot taller than the one in the picture though. The main problem is when they are so tall you get super tired throughout the climb. The wall size in that picture makes it much easier since the wall is small.
xD You climbed a lot?Damn I love these things and have fun pretending to be spiderman and shit
... man that makes it sound like I do nothing but be on MH =/ RIP.lol not amazing or anything, but ofc it's noticeable because that hardly happened lately.
Oooh, I've been to one several times before too, always cool to climb dem wallsProlly been 2 or 3 years since I last was at a climbing park but it's really fun. Can't say I've ever climbed the most hard parts though, where you're close to climbing in a horizontal way
Are you a good climber?
I'm not that good, I've climbed many times before but too sporadic to increase a lot of skill. I managed a rather decent route today though, with real technique requirement and a crazy outward part at the start. The walls we climbed were a lot taller than the one in the picture though. The main problem is when they are so tall you get super tired throughout the climb. The wall size in that picture makes it much easier since the wall is small.
Prolly been 2 or 3 years since I last was at a climbing park but it's really fun. Can't say I've ever climbed the most hard parts though, where you're close to climbing in a horizontal way
Are you a good climber?







