COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Damn I love these things and have fun pretending to be spiderman and shit
xD You climbed a lot?

lol not amazing or anything, but ofc it's noticeable because that hardly happened lately.

Oooh, I've been to one several times before too, always cool to climb dem walls :zomg Prolly been 2 or 3 years since I last was at a climbing park but it's really fun. Can't say I've ever climbed the most hard parts though, where you're close to climbing in a horizontal way :XD Are you a good climber?
... man that makes it sound like I do nothing but be on MH =/ RIP.

I'm not that good, I've climbed many times before but too sporadic to increase a lot of skill. I managed a rather decent route today though, with real technique requirement and a crazy outward part at the start. The walls we climbed were a lot taller than the one in the picture though. The main problem is when they are so tall you get super tired throughout the climb. The wall size in that picture makes it much easier since the wall is small.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

xD You climbed a lot?
Can't say a lot at all, but it's something I really enjoy whenever I get the chance to do. Too unfit now though...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Some of the art we've seen has been fantastic. I look forward to seeing all of it.

:nunogasm
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

XD come to Norway and we'll climb in our country's largest climbing park (which is where I was today).

I bought new climbing shoes today (my first) and my feet have cancer now .________.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

XD come to Norway and we'll climb in our country's largest climbing park (which is where I was today).

I bought new climbing shoes today (my first) and my feet have cancer now .________.
Friend of mine does climbing (actual mountains). He's hella ripped - only on his underarms, they're like popeyes inverse biceps.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

It's incredibly good exercise. I'm hella tired now, I feel sort of like I do after swimming, only slightly less tired. Swimming is the KILLER.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

not into the game...but this does look cool as shit

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

not into the game...but this does look cool as shit

That's an older cinematic


This one is the newer one

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

and both are garbage.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

...pls
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Damn that Naruto chap... please tell me you thought it was awesome too :zomg
i'd give my arm up for another just like it:gnut
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

some hashirama goo and a band aid...i'm good to go:nunogasm
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

:kukuku

oh...i thought we were to mature and intellectual to get hung up on one particular series:nunosalt
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Even the most mature people can fanboy/girl over a series, nothing wrong with that :D
since it's you right?...but yesterday it was wrong for me or to assume utsune would?

:xi0same
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Damn that Naruto chap... please tell me you thought it was awesome too :zomg
Yup. You can read my posts in the chapter thread, haven't posted so much in quite some years ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Yup. You can read my posts in the chapter thread, haven't posted so much in quite some years ^^
Half of your posts are already speculating about the movie/informing others about it.... :XD I honestly didn't get much from that, besides Sakura being useless like most of the time of Part 2 and that you like the connection to the beginning of the battle, with the signs.
Good to know though, it's time for Naruto fans to rejoice :pleased

I actually posted in the chapter thread too, I think it's been years since I last posted at all... xD Last time I can remember was during Pain vs. Naruto, maybe a post or two afterwards.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top