Re: Boku no Hero Academia by Horikoshi Kouhei
I finally caught up with it and I have to say it totally deserves its position as new success from Shonen Jump, it has a lot of potential.
The beginning of the story was very normal, with the training and all, but when the Entrance Exam started and when Midoriya got in the school, it really showed its full potential: good characters with superb character design and personality; we only had good developments from Midoriya (from wimp to brave), Uraraka (she will be a great support to Midoriya it seems) and Bakugou (everything at him is explosive!), that said I think the next chapters could focus on some of the other characters, some of them were introduced in chapter 11 as recomended students and they are awesome as well, I hope this next arc gives more opportunity to them to shine now that Midoriya and Bakugou problem is "solved".
The first class with Eraserhead was awesome, but I got into it in the battle between Midoriya and Bakugou, what an awesome battle, full of tension and explosions! I really thought that Midoriya and Uraraka strategy was awesome, but it was full of failures in the end, it is nice, it means that they are far from perfect and barely won. The fact that Midoriya didn't win upon Bakugou directly was also a good point, it would unreal.
I expect some good battle from this next arc. Since it is pro villains, the teachers will have to show their strength, it is good to improve our parameters, until now we only saw students most of the time and we tend to think that they are incredible, but pro heroes should be even more interesting to watch. Let's go to some serious battles! I'm hyped!
