Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

votekill demonspeed for now
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

No double kill, only one person.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Hmm. A bit riskly but I like it. I also find Holt suspicious so I'm okay with this plan. If we managed to get both of them lynched and they turned out to be both Mafia Members it'll be the first time two Mafia Members was lynched by double lynch in one day phase. You'll be inducted in the Mafia Game Hall of Fame because you're the one who came up with the plan!
...I never read that hall of fame tbh.^^;
Might have a reason now though if that ends up working well. XD

votekill demonspeed for now
Now we need somebody to vote for Holt again and wait how Holt and Demonspeed react to this development.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

No double kill, only one person.
Aw man, but what if we all votelock the votes and get a 4-4-1-1 result?
What then?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

If there is a mentor who now got a mentee then there could be 3 mafias only, right? Anyway I will vote Demonspeed for now.

votekill Holt
Yeah, I meant exactly that.
Either way, I do agree that Haku should just give us some more info about her role and stop being so stealthy, together with Demon of course.
For now I'll just reconfirm my vote for Holt.

Votekill Holt
votekill demonspeed for now

I got guilty result on Demonspeed.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

I think Demonspeed is Mafia Janitor. And the mafia team decided to not let him do the kill in Night 2 because of Uste's decision to target him.

Vote Kill Demonspeed
Wow, you guys haven't figured out my role?

Also votekill Faust

Claimed detective.
So far we have spy, prostitute, detective, sick townie, bodyguard and probably doctor.
I do not buy there's a second detective in a game this small.

Holt 2x(ust,zasz)
Demonspeed 3x(Faust, lawlett, james)
Faust 1x(holt)

6/10 votes

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

...I never read that hall of fame tbh.^^;
Might have a reason now though if that ends up working well. XD



Now we need somebody to vote for Holt again and wait how Holt and Demonspeed react to this development.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------



Aw man, but what if we all votelock the votes and get a 4-4-1-1 result?
What then?
then its a coin flip.
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Guys, I never said I had a blocking role. I have a night role, but it's not a blocking role.

Zasz, how can you say you planned to infect Maz when you never changed your vote for Holt? And now you are voting for him again.
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

vote for holt then! He is the snake in our garden

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

and at this point just reveal your role already
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Doctor, I targeted Haku the first night and James the second one.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

and xnut claimed doc too?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

well bodyguard is out of the pic now <_>

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

ok i looked at his posts and he said he saves lives.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Well, let's hear what roles Holt and Haku claim. Maybe those two are our Mentor and Mentee.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Does the Mentee's previous role change completely when he is recruited? They become like a duo of Serial killers?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Mentor (Third Party): If the Mentor does not have a living Mentee, at Night he can recruit one. If the Mentor does have a living Mentee, at Night he or his Mentee can kill someone. If the Mentor tries to recruit a mafia member, the member dies. (GAME 22)
Mentee (Third Party): A Mentee is a player who has been recruited by a Mentor. They can talk to the Mentor at any time, but will die if the Mentor dies (If the Mentee dies, that just frees up the Mentor to recruit someone else during the next Night.). (GAME 22)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Does the Mentee's previous role change completely when he is recruited? They become like a duo of Serial killers?
Yes their role changes from pro townie to mentee.

Naturally since they have a new role they cant use their old one.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Mentor (Third Party): If the Mentor does not have a living Mentee, at Night he can recruit one. If the Mentor does have a living Mentee, at Night he or his Mentee can kill someone. If the Mentor tries to recruit a mafia member, the member dies. (GAME 22)
Mentee (Third Party): A Mentee is a player who has been recruited by a Mentor. They can talk to the Mentor at any time, but will die if the Mentor dies (If the Mentee dies, that just frees up the Mentor to recruit someone else during the next Night.). (GAME 22)
So, it's like a duo of Serial Killers, right? Excepted the Mentee's life is dependent on the Mentor.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

He said he is Bodyguard or Doctor IIRC.
Then, since he isn't a Bodyguard, either you or him are lying, since I'm a Doctor, as well.

I targeted Ustegius in Night 2.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

So xnut, Demon and Haku are all docs? o.O
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Lol what is up with you guys? And why do you keep saying I gave no hint? I'll quote myself:

@Faust, my role only works under specific conditions.
James, I gave a hint. My role needs certain conditions for it to work. I would divulge more but anonymity at the moment is favorable.
Faust, james, zasc and ust. You all asked before and I told you guys. Also with last nights result, it was obvious which role I am. Are you guys still in the dark? James checks mazino, mazino targets me, my role only works under specific conditions. Really?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top